Fax Print & Share enables the printing, faxing, and sharing of documents and photos, and online printing. In addition, the Pro version supports the printing/downloading of web-based files.
"IT WORKS GREAT! This latest update had the driver for my printer. I am very pleased. I've also used the fax feature in the past which impressed my client." - J - Fax Print & Share Pro - Version 3.0 - Dec 9, 2011
"WORKS PERFECTLY. Now your iPad is a fax machine" - S.89 - Fax Print & Share - Dec 17, 2011
REVIEWS (PRO VERSION)
"10 Best iPad Apps For Business", LA News Monitor (lanewsmonitor.com), Oct 2010.
"12 iPad Apps that mean business", Computer World (computerworld.com), Oct 2010.
• View/print many document types, including PDF, Word, Excel, bitmap, TIFF, text, HTML, Open Office, GIF, and encapsulated PostScript.
• Create new text documents.
• Use a web browser to transfer files between your computer and this app.
• Print to networked or shared printers. No additional software is necessary. This app includes support for over 1,400 printers from HP, Epson, Canon, Samsung, Brother, Lexmark, Xerox, Ricoh, Oki, Kyocera, Infotec, NRG, Lanier, and many more!
• Send faxes to over 220 countries and territories worldwide - no subscription required!
• Get a professional USA-based toll-free number for your incoming faxes and voicemail.
• Send postcards and letters via USPS (postal mail).
• Print remote files on MobileMe, Box.net, or Dropbox, or download them into this app.
• Print web-based files or download them into this app. (Pro version only)
• Capture and process images from your onboard camera or photo album.
• Upload documents to FedEx Office® Print Online, a leading provider of print services with over 1800 locations worldwide.
DOES THIS APP SUPPORT MY PRINTER?
See the list of printer models this app supports at http://www.ndilitechnologies.com/help.html.
HOW DO I USE THIS APP TO PRINT/FAX FROM MY OTHER APPS?
Import the files from your other iPhone/iPad apps into this app, and then use this app to print/fax them.
(The iOS is designed such that this app's proprietary printing engine only works within this app. The iOS does not support/allow third party system-wide drivers. The iOS cannot use this app to print files within another app's storage space—for example, files stored in Pages, Numbers, Safari, Notes, Mail, etc. Therefore, files created in other apps must be imported into this app.)
IS THERE HELP AVAILABLE?
Yes. In addition to the built-in user guide, you can also ask questions via our real-time chat Customer Support module.
 Each fax unit purchases a one-page fax that can be sent in 60 seconds or less to a destination in the United States or Canada. The number of fax units needed to transmit a one-page 60-second fax to a destination in another country is listed in the rate card within this app. Please note that a page that requires a longer transmission time (for example, a page containing high resolution graphics) consumes additional fax units.
 To receive voicemail or faxes, you must setup an incoming toll-free phone number. The toll-free phone number requires a monthly subscription. 60 minutes/month are included free with subscription. Toll-free numbers are USA-based numbers and are accessible in the United States only.
• Title: Toll-Free Number Subscription
• Length: 1,3, 6 or 12 month options
• Price: $14.99,$39.99,$79.99,$14.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at purchase confirmation
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Auto-recurring subscription support to maintain your toll-free line without interruptions
- Enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Don't Do It....You will be Sorry
I'm so sorry to say but, I fell for this one as well as the others reviewing here. I consider myself very computer savy(use to work for gateway computers), and I'm the person all of my friends and family call when they have problems with their systems(from homes, to offices, to even City building). I have a new Networked laser printer, and a fairly new ink jet printer. I could not get either of them to work with this program. I've read their instructions very carefully and I believe I understand the procedure but...Nothing.
So let me bottom line this. Untill you see their review score move from 1star to 4 or 5stars.....I'd keep on moving along if I were you. In this economy $6.00 is to much to loose, I don't care how rich you are.....Ha ....Ha.
I hope this program provider is able to pull it together, before someone else takes this market from them.
Do not waste your money on this app!!!!
Developer does everything to get you to buy a fax number online which you do not need to send faxes out.
Of my 17 page document only 13 pages were scanned. I entered the USA fax number preceded by a +1 but my fax was not sent. Customer support insists that I didn't include the "1" which I did. So far they have not acknowledge the problem of an incomplete reading of my 17 page document.
Customer support is absolutely AWFUL.
Save yourself the headache and frustration. Don't buy this app!
Love this app!
So great to be able to print from my Ipad! I don't use the fax function, but this app works and works great to print. No problems so far, and I've been using it for a couple of months. Highly recommend.
- Ndili Technologies, Inc
- 191.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ndili Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FaxPack 21 - with 21 Fax Units (including 1 bonus) $4.99
- FaxPack 4 - with 4 Fax Units $0.99
- FaxPack 44 - with 44 Fax Units (including 4 bonus) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.