Fax Print & Share Lite is identical to our Fax Print & Share app, except that it stores a maximum of 7 files/folders, and displays ads. It enables you to print, fax, and share documents and photos, and upload files to FedEx Office® Print Online.
"VERY EASY TO USE. I was in New York on vacation an had to fax signed documents. I was able to do it all from my iPad. I love it." - B, Dec 15, 2011
"GREAT TO HAVE!! It has got me out of a bind many times" - KL, Dec 15, 2011
"EXCELENTE APLICACIÓN. Funciona muy bien, fácil de usar..." - MR, Nov 30, 2011
"PERFECT. Thanks to this i have a job!" - T, Oct 3, 2011
"WOW. I've knocked down probably 30 apps before I found this jewel!" - DP, Sep 15, 2011
• View/print many document types, including PDF, Word, Excel, bitmap, TIFF, text, HTML, Open Office, GIF, and encapsulated PostScript.
• Create new text documents.
• Use a web browser to transfer files between your computer and this app.
• Print to networked or shared printers. No additional software is necessary. This app includes support for over 1,400 printers from HP, Epson, Canon, Samsung, Brother, Lexmark, Xerox, Ricoh, Oki, Kyocera, Infotec, NRG, Lanier, and many more!
• Send faxes to over 220 countries and territories worldwide - no subscription required!
• Get a professional USA-based toll-free number for your incoming faxes and voicemail.
• Send postcards and letters via USPS (postal mail).
• Print remote files on MobileMe, Box.net, or Dropbox, or download them into this app.
• Print web-based files or download them into this app. (Pro version only)
• Capture and process images from your onboard camera or photo album.
• Upload documents to FedEx Office® Print Online, a leading provider of print services with over 1800 locations worldwide.
DOES THIS APP SUPPORT MY PRINTER?
See the list of printer models this app supports at http://www.ndilitechnologies.com/help.html.
HOW DO I USE THIS APP TO PRINT/FAX FROM MY OTHER APPS?
Import the files from your other iPhone/iPad apps into this app, and then use this app to print/fax them.
(The iOS is designed such that this app's proprietary printing engine only works within this app. The iOS does not support/allow third party system-wide drivers. The iOS cannot use this app to print files within another app's storage space—for example, files stored in Pages, Numbers, Safari, Notes, Mail, etc. Therefore, files created in other apps must be imported into this app.)
IS THERE HELP AVAILABLE?
Yes. In addition to the built-in user guide, you can also ask questions via our real-time chat Customer Support module.
Optional Toll Free Number Subscription Notes:
• Title of service: Toll-Free Number Subscription
• Length of subscription: 1,3, 6 or 12 month options
• Price of subscription: $14.99,$39.99,$79.99,$14.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
 Each fax unit purchases a one-page fax that can be sent in 60 seconds or less to a destination in the USA or Canada. The number of fax units needed to transmit a one-page 60-second fax to a destination in another country is listed in the rate card within this app. Please note that a page that requires a longer transmission time (for example, a page containing high resolution graphics) consumes additional fax units.
 To receive voicemail or faxes, you must setup an incoming toll-free phone number. The toll-free phone number requires a monthly subscription. 60 minutes/month are included free with subscription. Toll-free numbers are USA-based numbers and are accessible in the United States only.
- Auto-recurring subscription support to maintain your toll-free line without interruptions
- Enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I use this app constantly for my small business!
Not real happy.
It works sporadically, sometimes they get the fax sometimes they don't. It takes a long time for a 5 page fax to reach my office at the 888 number, but only a minute to get to my home number. It charged me 29 credits for 13 sent pages too. I'm not real happy with it, I need a faster response time on the fax receiving, and I get charged for the failed faxes, which I don't get charged for at an office store.
did not print a thing... dont recommend
- Ndili Technologies, Inc
- 191.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ndili Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FaxPack 4 - with 4 Fax Units $0.99
- FaxPack 21 - with 21 Fax Units (including 1 bonus) $4.99
- FaxPack 90 - with 90 Fax Units (including 10 bonus) $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.