Fayr is the premier app for tracking co-parenting expenses, parenting time, locations and communication. Export court-admissible reports and save tens of thousands of dollars in mediation, court motions and lost productivity.
- GPS-verified, time-stamped location pinpoints
- Your parenting time, down to the minute
- Your contributions to special events and scheduling
- Your financial contributions, to the penny
- Your communication and response time
- Print, email or save PDF reports with customizable time span
GPS-VERIFIED, TIME-STAMPED LOCATION PINPOINTS
- Incontestable proof of your location
- Avoid conflict around drop-off and pick-up times
- Give your co-parent peace of mind that the kids are where they're scheduled to be
DETAILED PARENTING CALENDAR
- Schedule court-appointed parenting time
- Request and accept forfeited days
- Add notes and details
- Track and share special events with your co-parent
- Optionally sync with iCal
FULL MESSAGE HISTORY
- Complete all co-parent communication within the app
- Export full reports of message history
- Increase accountability
- Improve civility
CATEGORIZED EXPENSE TRACKER
- Track expenses to the penny
- Upload receipts and photo verification
- Categorize as medical, dental, personal or school expenses
- Track expenses per child
- Optionally collaborate with your co-parent on all features
- Fully transparent documentation
- Improve communication
- Streamline collaboration
- Increase accountability
FREE TRIAL & SUBCRIPTIONS
All features of Fayr are free for 60 days. The shared co-parenting calendar is free forever. After 60 days, access expense tracking, the location log, messaging, and unlimited reports for $4.99 per month or $199 for lifetime access. We appreciate your support to continue to build and offer this product.
The subscription is valid for one user; co-parents must also subscribe to continue collaboration beyond the calendar. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you subscribe. You may cancel at any time by managing subscriptions through iTunes after purchase. There are no refunds or credits for partial months.
subscription updates and general fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t edit or input accurate parenting time
I have been looking for an app to use to coincide parenting time with my kids father. The app requires a start and end time and there is no option for “all day” (despite the screen shot on the website showing “all day” for the parenting time example). I entered our parenting time starting with this week and then decided to add in the first two weeks of the month. I did not have overlapping times and if still gives me an error saying parenting time has already been established to the timeframe even though it’s blank. The parenting time I entered which repeats for a year isn’t able to be reset and deleted all together, it has to be manually done week by week. What if we were to change our entire schedule? No one has time to manually delete a years worth of scheduling. I haven’t even been able to start using the app. And it’s even more difficult without an desktop interface to reference. I loved the idea but sadly haven’t been able to use and will continue my search.
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you are having issues with the app. I would be happy to assist you with any needs that you have by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having issues with calendar and scheduling parenting time effectively I would also be able to assist you with that. Thank you for choosing Fayr!
Our schedule is a 3 week rotation, it it possible to add that option within the next few updates. Otherwise I have to add in each date manually for the next few months.
Thank you for reaching out! I believe we were able to solve your issue when you emailed into the Fayr support inbox. If your request hasn't been resolved, please let me know and I will get on top of that for you.
I'm very happy that you are enjoying the app and wish you happy co-parenting!
Can’t even get on
Can’t even sign up. Keep getting a oops error message. Ex wife and I wanted to try it out for better communication. I guess we will keep looking. If you can’t even sign up, how useful can it be.
Thank you for your feedback. If you are having any problems gaining access to the app please email email@example.com and I would be happy to help.
- Fayr LLC
- 55 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fayr, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Fayr Subscription $4.99
- Fayr Six Month $54.99
- Fayr Special Monthly $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.