FCBBooster is a software tool conceived to increase the performance of the Behringer FCB 1010 MIDI foot controller. It works as an interface between the pedalboard and whatever MIDI device, hardware or software, you want to drive with it, augmenting the controller's capabilities and simplifying its use at once. No, it's not an editor for the FCB 1010.
• ability to send a virtually unlimited number of MIDI messages to a virtually unlimited number of MIDI devices simultaneously from each footswitch or expression pedal
• ability to send MIDI messages that the FCB 1010 is not able to manage, including system exclusive messages, both fixed and variable
• simple but powerful programming capabilities, implemented through a WYSIWYG editor, allow you to define complex functions that would be impossible to handle for a FCB 1010
• gives a visual feedback of the functions assigned to footswitches and expression pedals
• footswitches can act as buttons, switches or multiple state switches
• messages can be individually programmed to be sent when a footswitch is either pressed or released
• much easier and faster to program than the actual FCB 1010
• entire setups can be saved as documents, allowing backups and fast switching between completely different configurations
• Fixed a bug which prevented the reloading of documents containing "wait" actions.
Ratings and Reviews
Read Carefully This is NOT an Editor!
I thought when I purchased this APP I was buying a FCB1010 Editor Program. This is not the case. This program is "inserted" between your Midi FCB1010 and the device you are wanting to control with it. Not sure if I will be able to use this program or not. But bottom line I still needed a Midi Editor after making this purchase. After more research iFCB should do the trick for me. Also the documentation is poor for this app. You have to click on underlined words in general description to get to the text you need to see. If you are looking for an easy way to program your FCB1010, this is NOT it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.