Fear the Walking Dead: Dead Run–Tactical Runner
By Versus Evil
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fear the Walking Dead: Dead Run Season 2 is now available with brand new levels of this exhilarating tactical runner!
Fear the Walking Dead: Dead Run puts you inside the apocalyptic fall of Los Angeles from AMC’s hit series Fear the Walking Dead.
Fear the Walking Dead: Dead Run Features:
- The official mobile game of AMC’s hit show
- Run for survival – Annihilate enemies and stay alive as long as you can in a world falling apart
- Exciting Episode Levels – 6 special show levels available, with more coming soon. Relive the most horrific events from the TV series and see if you would survive.
- Play as your favorite characters from the show –
Unlock Travis, Nick, Madison, Strand, Daniel, Alicia, Ofelia and Chris. Each has their own strengths and weaknesses and come with their own weapons. Will they survive in your game?
- An arsenal at your fingertips – Over 40 weapons at your disposal. Load up with a powerful arsenal of shotguns, rifles, handguns and more.
- Outlive your friends – Connect to see who makes it the farthest through the city. Run past the lurching bodies of your undead friends!
Download for free now!
NOTE: Fear the Walking Dead: Dead Run does NOT run on iPad 2.
What's New in Version 1.4.4
Episodes can now be unlocked and Items can now be earned by watching sponsored videos
Characters and Weapon Packs are still available for purchase
Various Bug Fixes
Ruined a great game :-(
This game is awesome! Even though the TV show it's modeled after was absolutely horrendous - I mean how were they able to take an award winning recipe (TWD) and make the biggest piece of crap on TV (FEAR TWD)!? But that's another review I have to write on a different site. The gameplay is simple and the visual style totally complements the zombie apocalypse feel. I also like how scenes, characters, etc from the show were integrated seamlessly into the game. Unfortunately, all the in-game purchases that are required in order to progress through the story are so rediculously expensive, it becomes very slow going very quickly and brings to the fore front the fact that the developers want to make as much money off you as possible, which kind of kills the whole thing. Great game but be ready to drop some cash or watch a crap load of commercials.
Incredibly Addictive Game
This game is really addictive and fun! The only thing I find difficult is it is really tough to try to figure out when the civilians come along and I end up getting them too. Be prepared to try a several and just work your way for coins to upgrade. The shots aren't always accurate but aren't bad. Great game overall! Definitely enjoyed it :)
I wasn't sure at 1st but the longer I played it this game is so fun and addicting. I don't like that you can only play 1 mission in the story mode though (have to buy additional) but the other mode is plenty entertaining. When changing phones I did lose all my progress despite linking to Game Center which was odd as well.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 01, 2016
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 836 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Versus Evil, LLC.
- © 2016 AMC Network Entertainment LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Episode 2 - School's Out$0.99
- Episode 3 - Cobalt$0.99
- Starter Pack$0.99
- Stacks Of Cash$1.99
- Collector's Pack$0.99
- Longbow Pack$2.99
- Strand Pack$2.99
- Minigun Pack$0.99
- Alicia Pack$1.99
- Double Down Pack$0.99