Fear the Walking Dead: Dead Run Season 2 is now available with brand new levels of this exhilarating tactical runner!
Fear the Walking Dead: Dead Run puts you inside the apocalyptic fall of Los Angeles from AMC’s hit series Fear the Walking Dead.
Fear the Walking Dead: Dead Run Features:
- The official mobile game of AMC’s hit show
- Run for survival – Annihilate enemies and stay alive as long as you can in a world falling apart
- Exciting Episode Levels – 6 special show levels available, with more coming soon. Relive the most horrific events from the TV series and see if you would survive.
- Play as your favorite characters from the show –
Unlock Travis, Nick, Madison, Strand, Daniel, Alicia, Ofelia and Chris. Each has their own strengths and weaknesses and come with their own weapons. Will they survive in your game?
- An arsenal at your fingertips – Over 40 weapons at your disposal. Load up with a powerful arsenal of shotguns, rifles, handguns and more.
- Outlive your friends – Connect to see who makes it the farthest through the city. Run past the lurching bodies of your undead friends!
Download for free now!
NOTE: Fear the Walking Dead: Dead Run does NOT run on iPad 2.
Episodes can now be unlocked and Items can now be earned by watching sponsored videos
Characters and Weapon Packs are still available for purchase
Various Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Ruined a great game :-(
This game is awesome! Even though the TV show it's modeled after was absolutely horrendous - I mean how were they able to take an award winning recipe (TWD) and make the biggest piece of crap on TV (FEAR TWD)!? But that's another review I have to write on a different site. The gameplay is simple and the visual style totally complements the zombie apocalypse feel. I also like how scenes, characters, etc from the show were integrated seamlessly into the game. Unfortunately, all the in-game purchases that are required in order to progress through the story are so rediculously expensive, it becomes very slow going very quickly and brings to the fore front the fact that the developers want to make as much money off you as possible, which kind of kills the whole thing. Great game but be ready to drop some cash or watch a crap load of commercials.
Awesome game but don’t give up on it...
The game is great. I love everything about it! The only problem is that you seem to have given up on the game. The last update was a year ago. I completed the missions and since then it has said to wait because more are coming soon. Please make more missions! Also maybe make a season 3 story mode. Adding in new characters could also help spice up the game like adding in Naomi/June, Althea, Morgan, John, and Charlie. You could even add in characters that are older like Troy, Jeremiah, Jake, and Luciana. It’s never too late for that. The Walking Dead No Man’s Land did it by adding in Merle as a character. You could even give people the option to play as villains like Mel. Whatever happens, please don’t give up on this game forever!!!!!
Great animation-poor function
Really like the graphics and the animation, the B&W really sets a great tone for the game. However, the game is clunky and hard to understand. Better go through the tutorial real good the first time because that's all you get. Got through the first 2 levels,then to find L2 & L3 locked yet again and can only play L1 ( as in it is my 1st try). Hard to keep control of your character- your shots go wild, and the zombies always catch you from behind and take you down in groups. Seems the game designers want you to give up quick- even after you make it through the round. Probably won't keep this game long.
- Versus Evil, LLC.
- 835.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 AMC Network Entertainment LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Episode 2 - School's Out $0.99
- Episode 3 - Cobalt $0.99
- Starter Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.