By Ep Visual Design, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
FedCampus is the mobile solution for government organizations that want to securely distribute training and resources to select, remote users in a mobile format using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Purchase of a FedCampus Admin account is required for content publishers. End users only need the a device and the FedCampus App.
Using a powerful online portal for managing users, data and courses, the FedCampus app turns your handheld device into a mobile training content repository. Courses, videos, documents, websites can all be stored on the app. With FedCampus, trainers can deploy and track courses and content with unparalleled flexibility.
After initial download of the FedCampus app, mobile users can access the content and courses they need at any time. Files can be updated with the click of a single button whenever a web connection is established, ensuring users that they have the most up-to-date resources. Otherwise, all previously downloaded content can be viewed regardless of whether or not a connection is available. Training program progress and test scores are stored locally within the device and are returned to the FedCampus server for trainer access whenever a mobile user connects.
Provide content such as documents and video for use in field training or reference
Export video for projection on other devices
Post discussion forums
Utilize calendar and address book features
Manage users and the content accessible to them
Utilize the dynamic cache to defer unwanted files and maximize file storage capacity
Transfer content securely via SSL connection
Create a custom look for your organization's version of the app
Some of the Features when combined with a TTLMS account:
- Bookmark pages in PDF's
- Bookmark Videos
- Manage BookMarks
- Full Text Search of all documents while offline or online
- Create custom menus and other content using our SiteClone Content Manager CMS
- Optionally open iBooks and PDF's in iBooks
- Control content expiration for compliance environments
- Product information: Files or a complete website
- User manuals: Easily deliver user manuals or any other content
- Videos: Apps can be configured to allow the user to determine which videos they download
- Training: Develop, deploy, and track mobile training with SiteClone™ apps and TTLMS.COM
- Offline form completion and saving of offline forms locally and on the server
- See reports in TTLMS
- Allow the user to take and store notes and other user data including drawing.
Custom Apps based on the SiteClone™ Engine are also available.
Copyright 2008-2016 Ep Visual Design, Inc. Patents Pending
What's New in Version 3.8.9
Build for latest platforms.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 26, 2016
- Version: 3.8.9
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ep Visual Design, Inc.
- © Copyright 2010 Ep Visual Design, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.