Feed Hawk makes it easy to subscribe to the RSS feeds of the website you are visiting. Just open the share sheet and tap Feed Hawk. Feed Hawk will find the feeds for the website and let you select the feeds to which you want to subscribe.
The Feed Hawk extension works inside most browsers including Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. It also works with Safari View Controllers.
“Sometimes a simple, single-purpose utility makes all the difference. Feed Hawk by John Brayton of Golden Hill Software is exactly that type of app.”
–John Voorhees, MacStories
“I like iOS apps that patch a hole in my workflow, and Feed Hawk fits that bill.”
–Stephen Hackett, 512 Pixels
“Are you still using RSS? If you are (and you should be, as we’ll see in a moment), then you should use the Feed Hawk app on your iPhone and iPad.”
–Charlie Sorrel, Cult of Mac
Feed Hawk works with the following feed services:
• BazQux Reader
• Feed Wrangler
• The Old Reader
Feed Hawk also works with these self-hosted syncing systems:
• Fever: Requires an HTTPS server with a valid certificate and Fever-Feed Hawk Adapter. Fever-Feed Hawk Adapter is available at: https://www.goldenhillsoftware.com/feed-hawk/fever-feed-hawk-adapter/
• tt-rss: Requires an HTTPS server with a valid certificate and a version of tt-rss from August 30, 2016, or later.
Feed Hawk 1.7.4 addresses these issues:
• This update fixes a bug on the iPad where tapping “Feed Hawk Web Site” in the Settings view would cause the Settings view to expand and contract.
• This update fixes a bug on the iPad where, after tapping “Contact Support” and then sending an email from the Mail view, the “Contact Support” row would remain highlighted.
Ratings and Reviews
A well designed and handy utility
I’ve been using this Share extension for months, and it makes it so smooth and easy to subscribe to feeds. It does one thing and does it well.
it isnt a feed reader, its an extention. works, fast set up.
ok so you use this to subscribe to feeds from safari.
you choose a feed reader that you like (from the ones supported) and use that to read your feeds.
its fast to set up, fast to use.
This app is essential for any heavy RSS user. Dead simple and allows you to pick from all feeds found in a given page. The dev also owns Unread now. Ideally I would like to see the functionality of Feed Hawk in Unread, but it's not a necessity. Keep up the good work.
- John Brayton
- 24.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Golden Hill Software. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.