By Developing Perspective, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Feed Wrangler is an RSS reader for the modern age. Designed from the ground up to make reading your news feeds as easy and quick as possible.
- Create Smart Streams to personalize your news feeds. Perfect for on-the-go check-ins.
- Powerful Search lets you easily bring up any article
- Clean, uncluttered interface lets you focus on the news
- Deep integrations with Instapaper and Pocket for enhanced Read Later interactions
- Check the latest articles right from your Apple Watch:
-- Use the Glance view (accessible from your clock face) to see the latest headlines.
-- The main Apple Watch app lets your browse articles and even read them right from your wrist.
Feed Wrangler requires an annual subscription. This can be purchased within the app.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
This is just a quick bug fix update to address an issue where certain web content would be prevented from loading.
Latest Version very buggy
I used to rate this app highly. However, recently is has become very buggy. It freezes a lot and has to be restarted. Frequently it takes forever to download the RSS feeds. Not updated since October 2016.
The author of this app spent all his money on a Tesla and stopped supporting his weather app. Do not believe that this one is "sustainable" because it'll be canceled in 6 months.
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 19, 2016
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Developing Perspective, LLC
- © 2016 Developing Perspective, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Year Feed Wrangler Subscription$18.99