Create, edit and publish RSS feeds and iTunes Podcasts with Feeder. Whether it's a podcast or news feed for your site, Feeder makes it easy.
Create a new feed using a templates, download feeds from the web site or import existing files. Editing content is as straightforward as writing email, so you will know instinctively what to do.
Feeder has everything you need to create and publish podcasts, with full support for the iTunes Podcasting, iTunes U extensions and Flattr micropayments. Drag and drop media files to add enclosures; Feeder can automatically tag and add artwork all popular podcast file types. Check how your podcast will look in the iTunes Store with Feeder's iTunes Preview.
Feeder can publish your feed and any media files using FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3 and WebDAV with a single click. Feeds can be scheduled for publication. Feeder can post to a blog, and announce new content on Twitter automatically.
New in Feeder 3:
- Refreshed Design with thumbnails and previews in the list.
- Share extension and bookmarklets for adding links from other apps.
- Swipe to delete items on El Capitan.
- Improved Social Sharing, including images for Twitter.
- Share libraries with cloud services such as iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
- Markdown editing, converted to HTML in the feed.
- Autosaved drafts for edited items with windows restored on relaunch.
- Self-contained feeds with the content and settings for sharing with others.
- Search and replace all links in a feed.
- Many other new features and improvements.
- Fixed an issue where retrying a publishing job would not remove it from the Activity window.
- Fixed an issue with the appearance of the Enclosure URL field in a narrow window.
- Improved the error message shown when publishing with FTP and a file to be uploaded doesn't exist.
- Removed the possibility of newlines being pasted into the FTP Address field.
- Updated FTP software.
Ratings and Reviews
It took me a few minutes to get my Podcast info into the right form (get that picture size perfect!) But, once the basics were set, everything works easily every time. Love it! So easy to update and keep current!
Excellent App for Podcasting!
Been a faithful user of Feeder since 1.0. This has been a God send for helping manage podcast feeds. Keep up the good work! :) Thanks for the updates and support!!!!
Love that its on the mac app store too!
Feeder 3 works really well for me, and once you’ve configured the RSS URL, etc., it’s a breeze to post new items.
- Steve Harris
- 9 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2005-2018 Reinvented Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.