By FeedFriendly, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FeedFriendly combines your social media updates (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, tumblr, and XING) into a single list. Updates from each contact are grouped, so one friend’s updates can’t flood your list. You can also assign priorities to your friends, so you can sort the list by importance or time of last update.
Please note: as of May, 2016, Instagram has discontinued access to their news feeds.
Please note: as of May, 2015, LinkedIn has discontinued access to their news feed.
Please note: as of April, 2015, Facebook has discontinued access to their news feeds and group memberships for all non-Facebook apps. You will still be able to use FeedFriendly to see news posted by your Facebook friends, but not public updates from pages you follow.
• Optimized for iPhone and iPad
• Easily assign friend priorities using Twitter Lists
• Show or hide news based on friend priority
• Sort news display by date, name or priority
• Update status for any or all of Facebook, Twitter, and XING
What's New in Version 1.6.1
• iOS 10 compatibility
• Remove now unavailable Instagram support
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Sep 20, 2016
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: FeedFriendly, LLC
- © 2016, FeedFriendly, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.