By Feedpresso Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Feedpresso is a next-generation news reader for technology business executives. At Feedpresso, we use probabilistic machine learning models
(AI in short) to pick the most relevant stories one by one for you personally, so you are informed but not distracted.
Additionally, you will receive a weekly review newsletter of the most important events in technology business world with a personal touch from our CEO.
Feedpresso analyses the articles you read and finds news articles based on your reading history. For example, if you like reading about the cloud technologies, the app will show you more articles about AWS and stories about other cloud providers.
We include sites like:
- The Economist
and many more industry specific portals to get the best stories for technology executives without annoying you with general fluff.
- Personalised AI to curate news
- Offline usage
- Manual source customization (any source on the web is supported)
- Weekly Technology Business Review newsletter
- Shared stories by other community members (coming)
- Web Client
In the end, Feedpresso lets you take control of your news instead of letting friends on Facebook decide what you will be reading.
Become more informed by spending less time.
When you subscribe, you have the following options:
- All access Monthly Subscription which offers you to enjoy offline and smart news
- All access discounted Yearly Subscription which also offers offline and smart news reading for all year access.
When you subscribe you will be granted a two-week free trial, after which your card will be automatically charged, based on the details that you have provided.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Tiny UX improvements and crash fixes