LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Passionate about food
Feel Good Food is an inspiring quarterly magazine brought to you by woman&home. Aimed at readers who are enthusiastic about food, seasonality, nutrition and new products, it inspires, supports and reassures both the experienced cook and the experimental novice. Each issue also includes recipes from an array of celebrity chefs.
The available subscription periods for Feel Good Food Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £3.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £2.99
Purchase an annual subscription £12.99
Want to try before you buy? Install the App and download the free sample issue from the store.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
This app is nothing but a frustrating mess. I bought a digital subscription, a term they have a hard time understanding. The latest update froze my iPad, I had to go to my local Apple store
for help. My only option was to reset the entire IPad. The person
helping me couldn't believe it. During this time, I had the notification for the new issue, but could not access the new edition. I thought, once the Apple store fixed everything, I would be able to download my new issue. No no no. Two emails to the
the magazine provider told me that, since I can now download the app I must not have wifi, and I must be using 3G. The attitude is
outrageous, and insulting. Do they not understand that I have a SUBSCRIPTION !!! A digital subscription, which means I have
THREE previous issues. Sorry to sound frustrated, but push a button already. I have to give this 1 star or you can't submit this.
Thank you for allowing me this opportunity.
- TI Media Limited
- 17.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Feel Good Food Magazine Subscription $16.99
- Feel Good Food Magazine Subscription $3.99
- Spring 2013 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.