The FellowshipOne Go iPhone app allows you to access all of FellowshipOne Go's core features while on the go!
- Create People.
- View lists of all members and groups, complete with thumbnails of profile pictures.
- Use as a church directory, if enabled.
- View all information for a person. Including personal, contact, dates, custom fields, and family.
- Tap profile image to add a new one.
- Edit all fields, including custom ones.
- Add/remove people from groups.
- Add/Edit notes.
- Print a summary page, using AirPrint.
- Add a person to your Contacts.
Self Child Check-in.
- Parents can check their kids in when close to church, so the labels are already printed and waiting for them, when they get inside.
- View lists of Completed, Outstanding, and My Outstanding interactions.
- Edit Outstanding Interactions.
- Assign/Log a new interaction.
- Add/edit attendance for a group.
- Add visitors who are currently in the system.
- Create and add visitors.
- Swipe left on a name to see more options.
- Mass Email a group.
- Mass SMS and Voice message (Requires this to be configured via web)
Please note that this app requires a FellowshipOne Go account.
Misc minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Tried uploading a photo for my profile and it keeps crashing.
The giving feature in this app hasn’t worked in about a month, so the historical information has not been available.
What is the domain name that is supposed to be entered to create an account? I tried my F1 login name and church name and it says that account creation is not allowed for my church? I don't understand???
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.