The FellowshipOne Go iPhone app allows you to access all of FellowshipOne Go's core features while on the go!
- Create People.
- View lists of all members and groups, complete with thumbnails of profile pictures.
- Use as a church directory, if enabled.
- View all information for a person. Including personal, contact, dates, custom fields, and family.
- Tap profile image to add a new one.
- Edit all fields, including custom ones.
- Add/remove people from groups.
- Add/Edit notes.
- Print a summary page, using AirPrint.
- Add a person to your Contacts.
Self Child Check-in.
- Parents can check their kids in when close to church, so the labels are already printed and waiting for them, when they get inside.
- View lists of Completed, Outstanding, and My Outstanding interactions.
- Edit Outstanding Interactions.
- Assign/Log a new interaction.
- Add/edit attendance for a group.
- Add visitors who are currently in the system.
- Create and add visitors.
- Swipe left on a name to see more options.
- Mass Email a group.
- Mass SMS and Voice message (Requires this to be configured via web)
Please note that this app requires a FellowshipOne Go account.
New Syncing progress indicator
External Calendar links now open in Safari
Ratings and Reviews
What is the domain name that is supposed to be entered to create an account? I tried my F1 login name and church name and it says that account creation is not allowed for my church? I don't understand???
The app gives very limited access but it's awesome to use to check the database and work interactions.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.