By Felt LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Write and send real, handwritten cards and photos in the real mail—all from your iPad.
Now introducing Storyframes for iPad, just in time for the Holidays. A whole new way to share your story with friends and family this season. Use the app to create one-of-kind, handwritten holiday cards. We’ll seal, stamp and mail them to everyone on your list.
Felt Cards + Photos:
Use the Felt app to compose and send handwritten cards and photos in the mail. The real mail. Just select one of our many original card designs, write a personal message with a stylus or just your finger, and address the envelope to a friend or loved one. Also, send up to 3 customizable photos (4”x4.5”) with each message. We then professionally print your handwriting on premium Mohawk card stock, seal it in a kraft paper envelope, add the stamp and pop it in the mail.
When your friend opens your card they'll love that your writing looks 100% authentic, like you wrote it with pen and paper.
Felt cards are only $4, including postage. Add Felt Photos to any card for only $1 each. It’s a whole lot of love sent from your iPad.
Add custom designed frames and filters to your photos and add a handwritten message or a doodle to the front and back. For an extra personal touch, you can even hand write the address on each envelope. Send just one Storyframe or up to four, to everyone on your list. We'll take care of the rest. We professionally print your Storyframes on premium card stock, seal them in our red, square kraft-paper envelopes, add stamps, and pop them in the mail to arrive by your selected delivery date.
A creative alternative to the usual "yearly update" holiday cards, our Storyframes come in a fun accordion-style format with perforated edges between the photos, so you can stand them up on the mantle, or detach the photos and display them separately.
Felt Storyframes start at $3, including postage. Add just $1 for each additional photo.
And there’s more:
- Delayed Delivery: Write a card today and select a future date for your card to arrive by. (No more missing your BFF's birthday because you had to wait until the last minute...and then forgot.)
- Drafts: Save a few handwritten sentences, or a doodle, or your perfect, fancy signature so you can use it again on a new card. Save as many as you'd like!
- Handwritten Address Book: Save all your contacts in the Felt handwritten Address book! Easily keep track of the addresses you wrote, and quickly add multiple recipients to your order.
- Reminders: Add birthdays, anniversaries and other dates to your contacts in Felt. You'll receive a friendly Felt reminder ten days before and become a thoughtful superstar.
- FeltPro: Custom cards with your logo or name on the front and contact info on the back. Sealed, stamped and mailed. All from your iPad. Think personal stationery for professionals and card lovers alike. Contact us if you're interested in having your FeltPro card produced: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Shipping: Ship a Card or Storyframe anywhere in the world for only $1 more per recipient.
- Felt Credits: You can purchase Felt Credits and save up to 30% on every order.
- Album: Each Felt Photo sent is automatically saved in the Album so you can send that perfect masterpiece in more than just one card.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Custom Felt Cards: Now you can create custom Felt card fronts directly on your device. Design an image in your favorite drawing app, or import one from your iOS library.
Show Someone They're Loved
Email, Facebook, text... all great ways to stay connected - but be honest. Don't you love getting actual mail from someone special?
Felt is a great app that makes it fun and easy to create personalized cards to send to your friends and family right from your phone or tablet. And you don't have to worry with finding a stamp or going to the post office. They take care of all of that for you. And at a very affordable price. Less expensive than buying a card at the store.
The quality is outstanding. And their printing process really does make it look like you wrote the card out by hand.
The latest update makes it easy for you to make your own card art and share it to your Felt account. Now your cards can be your own creations!
Next time you need a card, use Felt. You'll have fun creating the card and the recipient will love opening their mail.