FemCal Lite: Period and Ovulation Calendar
By Watmough Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Please NOTE: We will add back in the period estimation code, and we are fixing the bug on adding a 5th medication/symptom. It takes a while in App review to get this through, so please bear with us. ***
FemCal Lite is the easy, portable way to track your cycles. Easily track menstrual symptoms, medications, notes, tests and more.
FemCal Lite estimates your next period and puts icons in the calendar for estimated temperature rise and estimated peak day.
FemCal Lite gives you an easy to read graphical chart of your current cycle, and *all* your past data is stored on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
FemCal Lite is now updated to version 1.9.8
● Easy-to-use, just tap!
● Calendar display,
● Display estimated fertile and infertile days,
● Chart your most recent cycle,
● Predicts your next cycle, based on past cycles.
FemCal Lite lets you easily enter the following information during your cycle:
● Waking temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius,
● Menses flow from spotting, light, medium heavy,
● Cervical fluid consistency,
● Cervical firmness
● Ovulation test kit name and result,
● Pregnancy test kit name and result,
● Other procedure, such as BSE etc.,
● Up to five symptoms, with an editable list of symptoms,
● Up to five medications, with an editable list of medications,
● A daily note, allowing you to store a comment or reminder,
FemCal Lite shows a calendar display that shows entered waking temperatures, and icons that represent the entered data. By touching a day, the data entered for that day is shown in a summary area below the calendar, that can be scrolled if necessary. The calendar estimates your fertile days in green, depending on temperature, and/or cervical fluid. Lower fertility days are shown in red, based on the Fertility Awareness Method (F.A.M.) rules:
● After your period, for dry days prior to an increase in cervical fluid,
● 3+ days after a rise in temperature above cover-line (estimated from six or more entered temperatures, post-menses)
● 4+ days after peak cervical fluid
FemCal Lite contains a chart - see example in screenshots - that displays the start date of the selected cycle, and includes a graph of your temperatures through the cycle, and the other entered information. FemCal Lite can estimate peak day, and plot cover-line temperature, which can help you in understanding your cycle.
Important note: FemCal Lite is intended only to be an aid in tracking your cycle, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition.
Important note: After updating to iCloud Drive on OS X El Capitan and/or iOS 9, iCloud documents on older devices still running iOS 7 will no longer sync across devices.
Track My Period, FemCal Lite, Menstruate, Ovulate, Pregnancy, Charting, BBT, Basal Body Temperature,Fertility, Fertile, Future, Ovulation Calendar, Log.
What's New in Version 1.9.8
● Restored ability to predict date of your next cycle
● Fixed bug when adding 5th symptom or medication
What happened to period prediction?
They fixed the period predictor with the latest update. Now it's back to being a 5 star app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 29, 2015
- Version: 1.9.8
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jonathan Watmough
- © Watmough Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- FemCal Lite PDF Cycle Download 5-Pack$4.99