FemCal is the easy, portable way to track your cycles. Easily track menstrual symptoms, medications, notes, tests and more.
Lots of people love FemCal:
● I've enjoyed using your FemCal iPhone app for almost more than a year now. It really works perfectly for me on a day-to-day basis.
● Thank you! I missed that. I am so glad to see that since I vastly prefer the user experience on FemCal to .......
● I have been using femcal on my ipod touch for sometime now and I absolutely love it.
● The app is great - I like that you've brought fertility charting out of the stone age.
● I love this app!!!
● Thank you for your excellent support and help!
FemCal estimates when your next few periods will start and puts an icon in the calendar.
Easily download your charts to a laptop or desktop computer over WiFi, so you have a printed record of any cycle.
FemCal has been enhanced to also estimate your next 4 cycles rise in BBT, and cervical fluid peak days.
FemCal gives you an easy to read graphical chart of your stored cycles, and all your past data is stored on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
● Easy-to-use, just tap!
● Adapts to the length of your cycle
● Calendar display of your cycle data,
● Displays your upcoming periods,
● Display estimated fertile and infertile days,
● Print your cycles over AirPrint on your network,
● Graphical reports that you can download,
● Email your data and reports,
● Password protected, for your privacy,
● Imports data file from FemCal Lite from iCloud
● Easily backup your data locally to a PC over WiFi
● New version 1.9.7 updated for iOS 9
FemCal lets you easily enter the following daily information:
● Cycle flow, spotting, light, medium heavy,
● Up to five symptoms, with an editable list of symptoms,
● Up to five medications, with an editable list of medications,
● A daily note, allowing you to store a comment or reminder,
● Waking temperature in ℉ or ℃
● Cervical fluid consistency,
● Cervical firmness,
● Ovulation test kit name and result,
● Pregnancy test kit name and result,
● Other procedure, such as BSE etc.,
FemCal shows a calendar display including entered waking temperatures, and icons that represent the entered data. By touching a day, the data entered for that day is shown in a summary area below the calendar, that can be scrolled if necessary. The calendar estimates your fertile days in green, depending on temperature, and/or cervical fluid. Lower fertility days are shown in red, based on the FAM rules:
● During your period, if a temperature rise occurred 12 - 16 days prior to the current cycle,
● After your period, for dry days prior to an increase in cervical fluid,
● 3+ days after a rise in temperature above cover-line (estimated from six or more entered temperatures, post-menses)
● 4+ days after peak cervical fluid
FemCal contains a report view - see example in screenshots - that displays the start date of the selected cycle, and includes a graph of entered temperatures through the cycle, and the other entered information.
Important note: FemCal is intended only to be an aid in tracking your cycle, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition.
- FemCal does not use a fixed cycle. Whenever you start your period is when FemCal starts a new cycle.
- Your cover-line temperature is added to the chart when you enter a temperature that is 0.2℉ or 0.1℃ above the highest of the previous 6 readings on non-period days.
Track My Period, FemCal, Menstruate, Ovulate, Pregnancy, Charting, BBT, Basal Body Temperature,Fertility, Fertile, Ovulation Calendar, Log.
● Fixed bug when adding 5th symptom or medication
● You may now add up to 10 symptoms or medications
● Touch ID is used when a password is set on capable devices
Ratings and Reviews
Have been using this app for years and find it very handy for tracking my cycle. It was useful for tracking fertility both when I was trying to avoid and achieve pregnancy. Now I use mainly for tracking cycle, moods and medications I take on certain days. I like that you can customize your symptoms and medications.
Love this app
I have been using this for a few years now and think it is a great app for tracking fertility. However, it would be nice if it worked with Apple health. Also, please add an Apple Watch app.
I like this app. Easy to use and very portable! :D
I love the portability of it. I can add symptoms from wherever I am, instead of waiting to get home and adding to my computer. I have practiced NFP for about 10 years. I am used to many online software versions. This one is comparable to all of them, but with more portability! The only thing I find lacking is the CM data. We need more options. I would like to be able to click dry on dry days instead of leaving blank. Also I want wet/watery options as well. Another improvment I would also like to see is the Cervix. I would hope you would have a low and high for that as well. In the Symptoms section, I would suggest adding Frequent urination and exhaustion as well. Although not positive signs, they are symptoms many women track. I will continue to use this software and hope these options are made available. Don't get my review wrong. Although I offer several suggestions, I am still happy with the software and it's ease of use. I would just add a few details that's all.
- Jonathan Watmough
- 3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Watmough Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.