FemCal: Period and Ovulation Calendar
By Watmough Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Updated for iOS 7/8.1 **
FemCal is the easy, portable way to track your cycles. Easily track menstrual symptoms, medications, notes, tests and more.
Lots of people love FemCal:
* I've enjoyed using your FemCal iPhone app for almost more than a year now. It really works perfectly for me on a day-to-day basis.
* Thank you! I missed that. I am so glad to see that since I vastly prefer the user experience on FemCal to .......
* I have been using femcal on my ipod touch for sometime now and I absolutely love it.
* The app is great - I like that you've brought fertility charting out of the stone age.
* I love this app!!!
* Thank you for your excellent support and help!
FemCal estimates when your next few periods will start and puts an icon in the calendar.
Easily download your charts to a laptop or desktop computer over WiFi, so you have a printed record of any cycle.
FemCal has been enhanced to also estimate your next 4 cycles rise in BBT, and cervical fluid peak days.
FemCal gives you an easy to read graphical chart of your stored cycles, and all your past data is stored on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
* Easy-to-use, just tap!
* Adapts to the length of your cycle
* Calendar display of your cycle data,
* Displays your upcoming periods,
* Display estimated fertile and infertile days,
* Print your cycles over AirPrint on your network,
* Graphical reports that you can download,
* Email your data and reports,
* Password protected, for your privacy,
* Imports data file from FemCal Lite via your PC
* Easily backup your data locally to a PC over WiFi
* New version 1.9.5 updated for iOS 7
FemCal lets you easily enter the following daily information:
* Cycle flow, spotting, light, medium heavy,
* Up to five symptoms, with an editable list of symptoms,
* Up to five medications, with an editable list of medications,
* A daily note, allowing you to store a comment or reminder,
* Waking temperature in ℉ or ℃
* Cervical fluid consistency,
* Cervical firmness,
* Ovulation test kit name and result,
* Pregnancy test kit name and result,
* Other procedure, such as BSE etc.,
FemCal shows a calendar display that shows entered waking temperatures, and cute icons that represent the entered data. By touching a day, the data entered for that day is shown in a summary area below the calendar, that can be scrolled if necessary. The calendar estimates your fertile days in green, depending on temperature, and/or cervical fluid. Lower fertility days are shown in red, based on the FAM rules:
* During your period, if a temperature rise occurred 12 - 16 days prior to the current cycle,
* After your period, for dry days prior to an increase in cervical fluid,
* 3+ days after a rise in temperature above cover-line (estimated from six or more entered temperatures, post-menses)
* 4+ days after peak cervical fluid
FemCal contains a report view - see example in screenshots - that displays the start date of the selected cycle, and includes a graph of entered temperatures through the cycle, and the other entered information.
Important note: FemCal is intended only to be an aid in tracking your cycle, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition.
- FemCal does not use a fixed cycle. Whenever you start your period is when FemCal starts a new cycle.
- Your cover-line temperature is added to the chart when you enter a temperature that is 0.2℉ or 0.1℃ above the highest of the previous 6 readings on non-period days.
Track My Period, FemCal, Menstruate, Ovulate, Pregnancy, Charting, BBT, Basal Body Temperature,Fertility, Fertile, Ovulation Calendar, Log.
What's New in Version 1.9.6
Fixed keyboard for temperature entry
Fixed crash bug when editing data
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 24, 2015
- Version: 1.9.6
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jonathan Watmough
- © Watmough Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.