Are you looking to track your menstrual cycles and symptoms, get pregnant or avoid pregnancy?
The FEMM app is more than just a period tracker: it provides you with cutting edge science that helps you keep track of your health, understand what is going on with your body, flag potential issues and connect with a network of doctors and nurses to provide you the best health care. We’re a new revolution in women’s health!
Empower yourself and be an active player in your health care with our easy to use app!
* Easy data input to track your cycle or period.
* Track physical and emotional symptoms to better diagnose potential health problems.
* Daily reminder. Never forget to input your data through our app's notification feature.
* View several Charts on a screen to help you understand your patterns.
* Track medications you are currently taking.
* Email and/or print your charts to share with your doctor, friends or family
* Various view styles let you see and interpret your cycles better: calendar view, chart view and the detailed chart view, which let you see your symptoms.
* Understand your health and the interplay of hormones in your body through our knowledge base.
CONTACT OUR TEAM TO HELP YOU FIND:
* a FEMM-trained doctor or FEMM health center near you
* a FEMM teacher who can teach you how to chart and understand the interplay of hormones in your body
Bug fixes for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome for NFP!
I have been using this app for 3 months, as it was recommended to me by a close friend, and it has been extremely helpful! I am very new to charting my cycles, and I have greatly enjoyed the apps friendly reminders to enter daily observations as well as their tips & definitions of terms.
You can customize the app to send you reminders to take your temperature & enter daily observations - super helpful for me as I am very forgetful!
You can also choose goals for yourself, whether that be to become pregnant, avoid pregnancy, or taking charge of your health. Currently using it as a tool to learn & take care of my body - I love this app!
Good app overall
Support contacted me shortly after I emailed them, and now I can happily update this to a 5 star rating. They helped me fix my issues. What a wonderful app. All in all, I love this app. However, there are a couple of bugs. First off, it said I had a cycle that lasted from October 2002 to May 2018, and I can’t fix that. Please make it possible to remove this. Second of all, the app frequently crashes for me. It would be nice if that could be fixed as well.
Amazing for NFP and knowing your body
I've always wanted to be able to learn more about my feminine cycles, but it always felt so overwhelming to chart it all and know what to even start. After trying a bunch of different apps, I found FEMM through a friend recommendation and could not be more excited! It's simple, well-designed, and is the perfect tool for tracking cycles. So glad this exists!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.