Keep a window open, always on top of everything else.
The picture in picture mode now available on your mac.
Fenêtre lets you visualize a video, a picture, a flat file or a website.
Feel free to watch the latest episode while working on your paper.
Keep an eye on some documentation while working on your latest library.
Have a reference design open while working on your amazing website.
The window will stay on top of the rest.
Amazing features will keep you focused on your main activity without getting in the way.
Features included in the pro version :
- Amazing See Through mask following your mouse.
- Lets you Click Through the window when needed.
- Interact with your clipboard.
- [Lite too] Get the browser extension (Chrome or Firefox) to open a link or the current url directly while browsing.
- Control the opacity of your window.
- [Lite too] Get an amazing refined experience on specific websites (Youtube, Twitch, GitHub, ...).
- Preview markdown files.
- Collapse the window to keep it completely out of the way.
- Customize your experience with settings and hotkeys.
- Keep an history of what you've opened.
- Open as many windows as you'd like.
And more to come.
## 0.5.6 (2018-04-03)
### Bug Fixes
* fix(i18n): add missing locales and make the file readable by translators
* fix(i18n): update wrong key for settings save fail
* fix(lite): reset go pro window with all onboarding messages
* fix(parser): update twitch parser for new urls format
* fix(resize): safer resize script
* feat(i18n): allow locale entries to have description and screenshots
* feat(window): fenetre visible on all spaces
Ratings and Reviews
Hands down, THE BEST in-picture video player. It’s the player that Apple should have invented. Why? Because it’s usable.
With Apple’s picture in picture, I’m always having to move the window around. The “see-through the mouse” feature is brilliant. I can now play a video and never really miss the real estate on my screen.
I agree that it should have better documentation, but it’s pretty simple when you figure it out. Drag a video file or image file to its bar icon or click “open with” and then toggle “see through” mode with Option + Shift + A.
I love this app, as I’m picking up programming again and WOULD HAVE found this useful if I was able to screen my Kindle reference book over my IDE. However, I think this app works pretty well with everything else. I’ve only had this app for an hour, but as a college student, I could see this being extremely useful for things like watching Netflix while blazing through an essay lol. Gave it four stars because of the whole not being able to put full apps over other windows (only able to use links and files), but otherwise this app is simple and amazing!
Awesome App But..
Very unique and useful. Exactly what i need whe postproducing video.
So, the problems:
-the developer doesn’t respond to the email (is it a dead end or will we see future development??)
-missing safari extension (on reddit he said 8 month ago it was almost there…)
-missing bookmarks (if i keep opening the same websites i wish they stay in the bookmarks)
-very welcome shortcut for positioning the window up righ or left and down right or left
Awesome app, a lot of potential but if there is no further development it will be hardly compatible with future macOS releases and lacking interesting features..
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.