By Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fender Magazine for iPad is Fender's first foray into the bespoke digital magazine environment. It's for all fans of guitars, from dyed in the wool hardcore fanatics right the way along to those purely with an interest in guitar-based music. The mantra for Fender Magazine is ‘telling tales not making sales’, which drives to the very heart of the title, allowing you to immerse yourself in Fender through truly engaging content. Discover how Fender played a pivotal role in Jimi Hendrix's career, pursue the beauty of the Fender Custom shop through the eyes of its Master Builders, and experience a whole lot more from right across the entire Fender world. The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issues: FREE
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 3.7.2
This update includes new iOS 7 aesthetics and improved app stability.
The color and detail are superb
When it comes to reading books I still prefer the old fashioned paper, but magazines are a whole different deal.
From flipping through the pages, to scrolling and the fluid presentation is pleasing to the senses.
The Pure Vintage catalog would be a nice addition.
This mag is beautiful...but why no more? Bummer!!!
only one issue
Looks like Fender abandoned this idea. Guess they were too busy raising prices on their products.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 24, 2014
- Version: 3.7.2
- Size: 33.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Fender Musical Instruments Corp.
- © Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.