Fender Tune is the 5-star rated, easy-to-use, super-accurate tuner app for guitar, bass & ukulele from Fender®.
The updated Tune app comes with an all-in-one Player Pack practice kit, featuring chords, scales, built-in beats, advanced tuning capabilities and a metronome, all available for in-app purchase!
PERFECT FOR ALL MUSICIANS, FROM BEGINNERS TO PROS
The all-new version of Fender Tune features the same free, easy and accurate tuning for guitar, bass and ukulele, along with 26 alternate tunings. The Pro Tuner option adds greater precision and flexibility with adjustable A=440 Hz reference.
FREE Fender Tune App Features:
• Easy-to-use, ad-free interface
• Auto-tune, manual, chromatic and custom tuning modes
• Instrument specific tunings for electric, acoustic, bass and ukulele
• The app hears the note and guides you to a perfect pitch
• A string-by-string diagram guides the selected tuning
Manual Tune Mode
• Select acoustic, bass and electric guitar
• Tap a string on the interactive Fender headstock and tune your guitar
• Tune to any note on the scale
• Chromatic Mode recognizes each of the 12 chromatic (semitone) steps of the equal-tempered scale
26 tunings available, including:
• Standard (EADGBE)
• Open G
• Drop C
• and 20 more
• Create your own custom tunings and save to your Fender Connect personal profile for easy access
PRO-Tuner Available with In-App Purchase
• Real-time visual feedback
• Additional tuning styles featuring exact cents and hertz reference
• 40 different non-standard tuning references (A=420Hz to A=460Hz)
PLAYER PACK ALL-IN-ONE PRACTICE TOOLKIT WITH IN-APP PURCHASE
Get more out of your practice with the Player Pack all-in-one toolkit, which includes chords, scales, built-in beats, advanced tuning capabilities and a metronome, or purchase each tool separately.
Discover new harmonic horizons with more than 5000 shapes in Fender's new dynamic chord library.
• New proprietary technology dynamically creates any chord pattern, with multiple shape variations, anywhere on the neck
• Get chord diagrams and finger placement for any chord
• Look up every chord variation in any position
• Find a chord by note
• Browse through curated chord collections
• Includes chords for six-string guitar only
Explore new melodies and improve your lead playing with a new dynamic scale library based on the same proprietary technology as Fender's new chord library.
• Find scale diagrams and patterns for any variation, flavor and key
• Find patterns in any key anywhere on the fretboard
• Quickly learn complex scales with easy-to-understand visuals
• Includes scales for six-string guitar only
Improve your playing and have more fun practicing with a simple but flexible drum kit.
• Choose from 65 different drum rhythms across 6 different genres (Rock, Blues, Jazz, Metal, Funk/R&B and World)
• Features 65 one-touch, pre-programmed beats: West Coast Blues, Kingston Groove and many more
• All drum sounds are based on an authentic acoustic drum kit, specially created just for Fender
• Select your tempo and customize your time signature to practice with any rhythm
• Also features standard metronome mode
Tune your guitar, bass or ukulele with greater visual precision and even more flexibility
• Get real-time visual feedback to find the exact tuning you're looking for
• Explore more tuning styles with exact cents and hertz reference
• Choose from 40 different non-standard tuning references, from A=420Hz to A=460Hz
Since 1946, Fender® has set the standard for expertly crafted, high-performance instruments and audio equipment. Fender Digital, a new digital products division, is extending the vision with a precise and easy-to-use guitar, bass and ukulele tuner iPhone app.
This update includes general stability improvements and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you so much!!!
I bought my ukulele in Hawaii. Good place to buy one, I thought. My Uke was COMPLETELY in tune, and then I had to make all of the chords as low pitched as possible so they wouldn't snap on the plane. When I got back, I tried my new tuner I got. Turns out it doesn't work. So I got this app. My Uke was so out of tune this app couldn't do it, but I tried just listening to the sounds of he chords and it did it! I also got the pro tuner which works slick to. Developers you do not rip people off! Your app is so great! I am honored to write this five star review. Congrats!!! I also love this app because it's free, but sadly all of the stuff like the pro tuner and learn how to play instruments and songs are not. Free app, not free stuff in the app. I am not the slightest bit disappointed with the app. Recommended for beginners like me. surprisingly I am not one of those people who strum with there thumb. It's so cringe. Strum with all of your fingers please! If you found this helpful then please say so! All tuner apps are like servants and this app is king! It does ask you for a lot of money for everything though and I won't buy anything but I think you guys should make it all free because the videos of people I can see in real life to go get lessons. #If anyone agrees with me say it on another 4-5 star review!
Quick and clean tune each time works for me!
Out of tune never works. I've never developed an ear for tuning just right. I have an old dreadnaught with medium gauge "oh-maybe-nylon wrapped with metal" strings or something -- I threw the package away -- all from before the dawn of time. I get an excellent tune in about 2 minutes with Fender-tune. I've little experience with the broad range of options out there. I'm too busy playing my guitar to look far right now. I'm so ashamed -- but not really -- this product works very well for now. What I mostly need is perhaps the ability to quickly tune to a better frequency -- but later -- for now I play for pleasure, and this product gives me more pleasure than any electronic tuner I've used. When well tuned, my guitar nearly plays itself.
Good But Please Fix This For Safety Of All Guitars
This is a great app. When tuning, you get it right every time with this app. However, I believe this one thing needs to be addressed because I don’t know if this has happened to anyone else. I recently just got a Jackson Bass Guitar, and as of writing this post I had it for not even 3 hours. I used the app and the Rumble 25 amp that Fender also built to tune it. I was tuning my G string and it was saying it was still -49cts when out of no where, the guitar string just broke. Now I have to drive back 20 miles to get my brand new guitar restringed, and add to the near $800 bucks I’ve spent on it alone. I don’t know if this has happened to anyone else, but I do think that this needs to be addressed. Something needs to be done so Bass Guitars are easier to tune. Other than that, this app really is great.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Fender Digital, LLC
- 110.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Player Pack $4.99
- Pro Tuner $0.99
- Chords $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.