By SKANDIVANIA ANS
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fast-paced, hardcore, twin stick shooter rogue-lite.
"Feral Fury is one of the hardest games I've played this year, and I loved every punishing second of it." - 148apps 4.5/5
Long after humankind perished in the flames of its many wars, the great panda empire and the Hellhog Horde is locked in an endless struggle for galactic domination. Aboard the starship Shaanxi IV, the 3d battalion panda marines are preparing for yet another battle. As the ship's engines power down, admiral Pawgarr addresses the troops one last time;
"May the soil we conquer nurture the holy seeds of the great bamboo."
- Fast-paced twin stick shooter rouge-lite action
- 13 Procedurally-generated stages split into 5 chapters
- Tons of items including helmets, weapons, drones, power ups and scrolls
- All with unique powers and special abilities
- Collect orbs to unlock permanent upgrades or to buy a starting loadout for your next run
- Find secret stages and hidden keys to unlock special shops and merchants
- Daily Run - Take the fight to the leaderboards once a day in a locked seed
with 3 random items and 1 random curse (e.g. slippery floor, bouncing enemy bullets).
- Endless mode
- Cloud save
- MFi Gamepad support
Feral Fury will only work on devices that have 1GB or more of RAM.
What's New in Version 1.0.7
-Fixes Crash when starting an Endless run
Little nuggets such as Feral Fury shine through like beacons of hope amongst the mobile gaming Freemium wasteland.
Controls are wonky at best, and difficulty that is off the charts. Couldn't get into it at all.
Binding of Panda
Cheapest alternative to binding of issac. Pretty fun, especially for price.