Ferdinand Fox’s Big Sleep - interactive rhyming story book app for kids
By Well Said Press Kids' Book Apps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Share this delightful rhyming story app with children age 2-5 years. Includes learning activities for young ones to explore with grown-ups or alone. Narrated by the author, Karen Inglis.
- Take your own photo for the ‘This Book Belongs To’ slot – change as often as you like!
- 'Read alone' and ‘Read to me’ options – children love the rhyming text!
- Sound effects woven into the story – sheep baa-ing, church clock chiming, birds singing.
- Animations and sound effects activated on touch.
- Simple word and object recognition using ‘word bubbles’ with matching voiceover.
- Fun drag and drop word/picture matching game!
- A personal message from the author at the end!
Ferdinand Fox's Big Sleep is also available in print as a picture book and a colouring book - search online!
Please note that the app version is for iPad and iPad mini only and requires iOS6 or above.
There are NO in-app purchases or advertising within the app.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Minor URL link amendment
A Delightful Story!
Ferdinand Fox is a delightful story to share with a small one. My three year old loved it. The rhymes are fun; she liked also that she could make the sheep spin by touching them and enjoyed the sounds of the clock, snoring and jiggling blancmange. I liked the simplicity of the story, that I could still read the book with her and that the "interaction" is not overdone.
Adorable Fox Tale!
The illustrations and rhyming text are engaging for kids and adults alike. The animations added to the fun storyline. I look forward to the next book in the series!
Really cute story
This is a cleverly written & narrated rhyming story for young children with light touch interactions and a fun matching game at the end. This app is educational as well with callouts to identify the characters and objects.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Oct 29, 2013
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 36.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Well Said Limited Apps
- © 2013 Well Said Press
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.