Ferrari Roadside Assistance
© 2018 Allstate Insurance Company
Ferrari Roadside Assistance offers Ferrari owners protection 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Ferrari Roadside Assistance app is designed to make requesting assistance faster, more accurate and convenient; a Ferrari ownership experience, when you need it.
• Request assistance for a mechanical issue, dead battery, flat tire, out of fuel, lock out, and more
• Select a preferred dealer to contact for appointments and as a default service destination
• Use GPS, maps and satellite to pinpoint the vehicle location
• Follow a dialogue assisting you in diagnosing the problem and requesting appropriate service
• Retrieve confirmation service is on the way and the estimated time of arrival
• Your Ferrari’s Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) confirms eligibility for Roadside Assistance, as covered by Ferrari*
Services for vehicles outside of manufacturer’s warranty coverage are subject to fees. Registering your Ferrari’s VIN within the app will expedite service.
Only available for North American Vehicles.
*Subject to certain limitations and exclusions. See your Owner's Manual for details.
Good news: your Ferrari Roadside Assistance App experience just got even better.
It’s now even easier to track ETA for your service.
* Before you request help, you can see the estimated amount of time you will have to wait for help to arrive.
* Once you request service, you can monitor your request in “track your rescue” as your job progresses.
* Share your status with friends and family
* Get your estimated wait time
Ratings and Reviews
On par with Ferrari service
Can't register car with provided VIN. Please fix this problem quickly or risk more negative reviews. And yes I triple checked the correctness of the VIN.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.