From the creators of Forever Lost which has had over 3 million downloads worldwide!
“Life moves pretty fast.” says Ferris Mueller, a barnyard mule. “If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
Ferris Mueller’s Day Off —a point’n’click game from the creators of Forever Lost — is all about searching for a mule that is off sick. It’s full to the brim with clever puzzles, interesting characters, colourful locations and puns galore.
It is your role as the headteacher and owner of Ferris to find him and bring him back. Speak to the townspeople and solve puzzles to find the 9 golden carrots that Ferris has hidden for you to locate.
In the immortal words of Andrew Clark, from The Breakfast Club, “We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.”
• Inspired by classic point’n’click adventure games and the love of great 80’s films.
• Colourful hand drawn artwork.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A fantastic soundtrack by Richard Moir that also includes the music of Franc Cinelli.
• A built in hint system included at no extra cost to ensure you never get stuck for too long.
• Auto-save feature with 8 separate save slots, never lose your progress again.
• “reminiscent of older point-and-click adventures” - 148 Apps
• "if you’re a fan of point-and-click adventure games, you do not want to miss this one" - AppUnwrapper
• "a refreshingly zinester spin on the standard point-and-click" - IndieGameReviewer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* Ratings are incredibly helpful for independent developers, we've now made it easier for you to leave them, whilst also making it easier for you to get in contact with us if you have an issue. Don't worry though, you can tell the popup to go away if you don't want to.
* We can now display simple popups to highlight new games we've released, and other special offers, don't worry though - they will be used very sparingly.
* Removed native popups and replaced them with more fitting ones.
* Swapped positions of Camera and Photo Album buttons around.
* Photo Album button will now be automatically hidden when you don't have any photos.
Ratings and Reviews
For those with a bit of character.....
While not the first game I played by glitch, it is the game that made me realize what I was “up against,” and placed the developers at the top of my list. The puzzles push. You have to focus and think about what the next goal is, and while is can be frustrating, those that appreciate challenges will not balk at the idea. The puns and puzzles are awesome, giving one an idea of the minds behind the creation. It is a solid use of time!
Best game developer out there
This game is great. All of Glitch Games are great. I've yet to find a developer whose games I enjoy as much as these guys'.
Good, But Not Great
The Glitch gang is in a league by themselves when it comes to these type of games. But, IMO, this one is not on par with the Forever Lost series (i.e. you don’t have turn one item—but have to swipe with another). That said, I’ve never regretted paying for a Glitch game. (Wish I could say the same for the numerous other offerings out there.)
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 245.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2012 - 2018 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.