From the creators of Forever Lost which has had over 3 million downloads worldwide!
“Life moves pretty fast.” says Ferris Mueller, a barnyard mule. “If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
Ferris Mueller’s Day Off —a point’n’click game from the creators of Forever Lost — is all about searching for a mule that is off sick. It’s full to the brim with clever puzzles, interesting characters, colourful locations and puns galore.
It is your role as the headteacher and owner of Ferris to find him and bring him back. Speak to the townspeople and solve puzzles to find the 9 golden carrots that Ferris has hidden for you to locate.
In the immortal words of Andrew Clark, from The Breakfast Club, “We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.”
• Inspired by classic point’n’click adventure games and the love of great 80’s films.
• Colourful hand drawn artwork.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A fantastic soundtrack by Richard Moir that also includes the music of Franc Cinelli.
• A built in hint system included at no extra cost to ensure you never get stuck for too long.
• Auto-save feature with 8 separate save slots, never lose your progress again.
• “reminiscent of older point-and-click adventures” - 148 Apps
• "if you’re a fan of point-and-click adventure games, you do not want to miss this one" - AppUnwrapper
• "a refreshingly zinester spin on the standard point-and-click" - IndieGameReviewer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* Fixed issue with selecting the note from your inventory.
* Added an extra Close button to the photo album to ensure you can always close it.
Thanks for playing Ferris Mueller's Day Off! If you've enjoyed it please consider leaving a rating and checking out our other adventure games!
Ratings and Reviews
Not as good to me as the others
Got bored with it about 2/3 thru. The inventory is gigantic with several useless items. Some of the puzzles made literally no sense, and eventually I resorted to hints out of boredom. Rarely needed hints before, so I'm glad this game provided them because I didn't feel as compelled to brainstorm like in other titles. I would rate this as my least favorite of the Glitch games, and seems overall not as well though-out as the others. Still good, though. I am a gen x-er and the puns were fun. Had to turn the sound up at the end because I nearly expected to hear Simple Minds playing in the background.
For those with a bit of character.....
While not the first game I played by glitch, it is the game that made me realize what I was “up against,” and placed the developers at the top of my list. The puzzles push. You have to focus and think about what the next goal is, and while is can be frustrating, those that appreciate challenges will not balk at the idea. The puns and puzzles are awesome, giving one an idea of the minds behind the creation. It is a solid use of time!
So much fun and LOL hilarious
I love all of Glitch games, but it took me a while to warm up to this one. At the beginning, I was thinking I'd give it 3 or 4 stars. I was overwhelmed with so many things to do in the game, and couldn't make sense of it all at first. But I am SO glad I persevered. This is a hilarious game, but still has all the deviously clever puzzles that Glitch Games is known for.
Btw, it played flawlessly.
Thank you, Glitch Games. Please keep them coming!
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 246.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 - 2019 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.