FERS+CSRS is a visual retirement estimator for US Federal Employees. Free Annuity estimates for both FERS and CSRS employees with an optional upgrade for additional features.
See your income over the next 50 years in a colorful, easy to understand graph. Play with different retirement dates to see how your income is affected. You may be surprised – one user discovered she could afford to retire two years earlier than expected.
FERS+CSRS is a valuable tool to help you plan your retirement.
3 EASY STEPS
• Enter your age & employment info
• Enter your salary
• Choose your retirement date
• We calculate your earliest possible retirement date
• The graph shows your income by year for the next 50 years
• Identify low-income years BEFORE they happen
• Supports Law Enforcement, Air Traffic Controllers, Firefighters
UPGRADE FOR A MORE ESTIMATES
• Support for Voluntary Early Retirement (VERA)
• Support for Postponed and Phased Retirement
• Survivor Benefit estimate
• COLA (Cost of Living Adjustment) estimates
• Social Security estimates that automatically adjust depending on your start date
• TSP contribution, growth and withdrawal estimates
• FERS Annuity Supplement estimate
• Other income from other savings, rental income or your next career
We would love to hear your questions and feedback. Contact us through the link on the Resources screen.
FERS+CSRS is a valuable tool for do-it-yourself planning. We highly recommend you seek professional guidance and education. Estimates are no guarantee of retirement eligibility or income. FERS+CSRS is not affiliated with any government agency.
• Fix to Postponed Retirement toggle
• Refinements to formula calculations
• Usability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is the only app out there that I've found that accurately gives you a snap shot of your retirement earnings growth (from several sources), SS start date and growth, annuity start date and growth, plus you can add a spouse SS start and growth, and puts it all into a great visual graphic. I purchased the upgrade which was a no brainer!! I love to play around with (run scenarios) of how my retirement date impacts my future nest egg. I'm trying to optimize so I can retire as early as possible and this app helps.
Essential Tool for Modern Feds
This retirement calculator is easy to use. I spring for the extra features because I have a lot of time to use them, and I know this will support further development of this essential tool for the modern federal employee. It is a compressive app with quality developer support. This was made by someone in the system trying to sort out their own retirement, not a consultant. This, it is awesome.
Originally wouldn’t let me enter my service comp date. All but the year 2018 were grayed out, so I reported it as a bug. Developers replied ASAP to let me know that, with iPads and iPhones, you may need to select the year first. Worked like a charm! Really enjoying the app now, and it’s well worth the $4.99 for all the extra options to enter.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.