Fertility Friend is the most trusted and accurate fertility tracker. This app is an advanced ovulation calculator, menstrual calendar, fertility chart and period tracker. It works to help you get pregnant because it interprets your own personal fertility signs. Fertility Friend creates an exclusive fertility chart and ovulation calendar with personalized trying to conceive tips and analysis.
Track your period and other fertility signs (basal body temperature/BBT, cervical fluid, symptoms, etc). Fertility Friend will alert you to your ovulation date and the best days to conceive and offer personal, timely insights.
Fertility Friend will quickly teach you how to track your fertility signs, show you what they mean and display your ovulation and fertile days on a calendar and a fertility chart.
Fertility Friend includes extensive education, advanced tools and tips to give you the knowledge you need to feel confident and empowered.
Once pregnant you can follow your pregnancy on the integrated Pregnancy Tracker.
Fertility Friend’s fertility tracker is the perfect complement to the FertilityFriend.com website.
Experience matters: 650,000+ pregnancies (and counting!)
The most sophisticated, accurate and comprehensive analysis of your fertility signs.
* Color coded fertility calendar: Your period, fertile days, ovulation and more at a glance.
* Fully integrated with the FertilityFriend.com website. Benefit from accurate ovulation prediction, automatic ovulation detection, BBT chart pattern analysis and an extensive set of features on the web site. No sync or upload of data required.
* Optional short passcode to protect your fertility tracker App from unwanted attention.
* Full data entry for fertility tracker including period, basal body temperature (BBT), cervical fluid, daily notes, your custom symptoms, meds, default data and much more...
* Menstrual cycle statistics- convenient record of your cycle length, period dates, ovulation dates, cycle phase lengths, and symptoms
* Offline data entry and review when Internet access is not available.
* Optional Alarm to remind you of your data entry, morning basal body temperature (BBT).
* Extensive educational resources: Educational videos, tutorials, quizzes and eBook.
* Optional Widget: Create your own graphical fertility tracker and display it on your home screen.
* Weight Chart & Tracker
*Gallery of ovulation charts- hundreds of thousands of fertility charts, see real BBT chart patterns
*Fertility chart sharing page (optional)
*BBT chart creation and coverline
*Automatic ovulation detection based on your own fertility signs.
*use Fertility Friend’s advanced (default) accurate ovulation detector or choose ovulation detection based on the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM)
*Fertility chart interpretation games
Premium Features available via in-App membership purchase:
* Advanced data analysis tools to monitor your cycles, basal body temperature (BBT) pattern and fertility data
* Vibrant community with enhanced privacy
* Pregnancy Tracker: once pregnant, use the pregnancy tracker to follow your pregnancy.
Fertility Friend dramatically improves your chances of conception.
Support, Bug Reports & Suggestions:
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: This calendar uses only approximate prediction and cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy or anything where more accuracy would be required. It is intended for educational use only. Use at your own risk. Please consult your health care provider for any health concern.
Please keep sending your suggestions, comments and issues via the APp or the web site, we greatly appreciate it.
In this version: Fix some rare startup issues and other minor bugs. Added a link to the Baby Plan Checklist in the Docs section.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Available Option to Track Your Cycle
This app has truly thought of it all. The features are all encompassing. You can literally track anything and everything with a daily cycle. There are many medications and supplements (the most popular) already in the list for ease of adding them. Have something else to track? For example I drank Raspberry Tea while TTC, you can choose to add whatever you want to your list. From cervical position and mucus to your mood and feeling of bloatedness. It literally has thought of everything. Until this app I had a hard time tracking my "baseline" temp but this does all the calculations for you to the tenth or to the hundredth depending on the type of thermometer you have (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TEMPING VAGINALLY FOR THE MOST ACCURACY). It also provides you with daily suggestions based on your input and predictions on ovulation/ period and when to test. You can overlay your chart or look for charts like yours. It's incredibly well thought out. Kudos to the creators.
Best app so far!
I’ve tried other apps including Glow, period tracker etc. I even spent $200 for the Ava bracelet and none of those stack up to Fertility Friend. I have longer cycles and my ovulation date is on day 22 rather than day 14 like the other apps tell me. FF is the only app that really makes you understand what is going on with your body, when you truly ovulate and has extra features like when your possible delivery date would be if you conceived this cycle, tells you when a good date would be to take a pregnancy test or even allows you to put secondary signs in to help predict if it shows early signs of pregnancy. It’s the only app I will recommend for women wanting to get pregnant or accurately track their cycles/ovulation.
Most Helpful TTC app
This is definitely the most helpful ttc app I found (and I tried several.) I started with the free charting course that teaches you everything you need to know about temping and charting! There are so many features on this app that make you feel more in control during a stressful time where you don’t really have a lot of control by reassuring you that you’re doing as much as you can each month. The only downside is that the paid subscription is pretty expensive monthly, and I didn’t want to buy a full year because of course every month I was hopeful it would only take one more month!
- Tamtris Web Services Inc.
- 9.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2011 Tamtris Web Services Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 90 Days VIP Membership $16.99
- 1 Year Renewal Membership $24.99
- 30 Days VIP Membership $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.