Fertility Friend - Ovulation Calendar / Fertility Calculator & Period Tracker
By Tamtris Web Services Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fertility Friend is the most trusted and accurate fertility tracker. This app is an advanced ovulation calculator, menstrual calendar, fertility chart and period tracker. It works to help you get pregnant because it interprets your own personal fertility signs. Fertility Friend creates an exclusive fertility chart and ovulation calendar with personalized trying to conceive tips and analysis.
Track your period and other fertility signs (basal body temperature/BBT, cervical fluid, symptoms, etc). Fertility Friend will alert you to your ovulation date and the best days to conceive and offer personal, timely insights.
Fertility Friend will quickly teach you how to track your fertility signs, show you what they mean and display your ovulation and fertile days on a calendar and a fertility chart.
Fertility Friend includes extensive education, advanced tools and tips to give you the knowledge you need to feel confident and empowered.
Once pregnant you can follow your pregnancy on the integrated Pregnancy Tracker.
Fertility Friend’s fertility tracker is the perfect complement to the FertilityFriend.com website.
Experience matters: 650,000+ pregnancies (and counting!)
The most sophisticated, accurate and comprehensive analysis of your fertility signs.
* Color coded fertility calendar: Your period, fertile days, ovulation and more at a glance.
* Fully integrated with the FertilityFriend.com website. Benefit from accurate ovulation prediction, automatic ovulation detection, BBT chart pattern analysis and an extensive set of features on the web site. No sync or upload of data required.
* Optional short passcode to protect your fertility tracker App from unwanted attention.
* Full data entry for fertility tracker including period, basal body temperature (BBT), cervical fluid, daily notes, your custom symptoms, meds, default data and much more...
* Menstrual cycle statistics- convenient record of your cycle length, period dates, ovulation dates, cycle phase lengths, and symptoms
* Offline data entry and review when Internet access is not available.
* Optional Alarm to remind you of your data entry, morning basal body temperature (BBT).
* Extensive educational resources: Educational videos, tutorials, quizzes and eBook.
* Optional Widget: Create your own graphical fertility tracker and display it on your home screen.
* Weight Chart & Tracker
*Gallery of ovulation charts- hundreds of thousands of fertility charts, see real BBT chart patterns
*Fertility chart sharing page (optional)
*BBT chart creation and coverline
*Automatic ovulation detection based on your own fertility signs.
*use Fertility Friend’s advanced (default) accurate ovulation detector or choose ovulation detection based on the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM)
*Fertility chart interpretation games
Premium Features available via in-App membership purchase:
* Advanced data analysis tools to monitor your cycles, basal body temperature (BBT) pattern and fertility data
* Vibrant community with enhanced privacy
* Pregnancy Tracker: once pregnant, use the pregnancy tracker to follow your pregnancy.
Fertility Friend dramatically improves your chances of conception.
Support, Bug Reports & Suggestions:
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: This calendar uses only approximate prediction and cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy or anything where more accuracy would be required. It is intended for educational use only. Use at your own risk. Please consult your health care provider for any health concern.
What's New in Version 8.37
-default data bug fix and other small fixes.
Thank you for your reports and suggestions:
Most functional, most useful fertility app out there
If you like Fertility Friend, you'll love the app. It can certainly benefit from a make-over to make it more pretty. But when it comes to functionality and usefulness, nothing even comes close (and I've tried every single one). I find it indispensable as we plan our journey to conception. Truly the best of its kind.
Great app either paid or not
I have used both versions. The free and paid one. Both are great. I started to use it, just to see if my cycles where normal. Then I was trying to get pregnant. FF helped me pin point when I got pregnant. Not sure if this actually helped. I hadn't used it that much when I did. But it's good and detailed way to keep track of your cycle weather you pay or not.
I'm using this app every single day, several times a day :)
I like the analysis that the app gives you after inputing the data. Also, i read almost all the tidbits that the app has. The information in those articles is great! :)
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 18, 2016
- Version: 8.37
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tamtris Web Services Inc.
- © 2011 Tamtris Web Services Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 90 Days VIP Membership$16.99
- 1 Year Renewal Membership$24.99
- 30 Days VIP Membership$9.99
- 1 Year VIP Membership$44.99