Fertility Friend - Ovulation Calendar / Fertility Calculator & Period Tracker
By Tamtris Web Services Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fertility Friend is the most trusted and accurate fertility tracker. This app is an advanced ovulation calculator, menstrual calendar, fertility chart and period tracker. It works to help you get pregnant because it interprets your own personal fertility signs. Fertility Friend creates an exclusive fertility chart and ovulation calendar with personalized trying to conceive tips and analysis.
Track your period and other fertility signs (basal body temperature/BBT, cervical fluid, symptoms, etc). Fertility Friend will alert you to your ovulation date and the best days to conceive and offer personal, timely insights.
Fertility Friend will quickly teach you how to track your fertility signs, show you what they mean and display your ovulation and fertile days on a calendar and a fertility chart.
Fertility Friend includes extensive education, advanced tools and tips to give you the knowledge you need to feel confident and empowered.
Once pregnant you can follow your pregnancy on the integrated Pregnancy Tracker.
Fertility Friend’s fertility tracker is the perfect complement to the FertilityFriend.com website.
Experience matters: 650,000+ pregnancies (and counting!)
The most sophisticated, accurate and comprehensive analysis of your fertility signs.
* Color coded fertility calendar: Your period, fertile days, ovulation and more at a glance.
* Fully integrated with the FertilityFriend.com website. Benefit from accurate ovulation prediction, automatic ovulation detection, BBT chart pattern analysis and an extensive set of features on the web site. No sync or upload of data required.
* Optional short passcode to protect your fertility tracker App from unwanted attention.
* Full data entry for fertility tracker including period, basal body temperature (BBT), cervical fluid, daily notes, your custom symptoms, meds, default data and much more...
* Menstrual cycle statistics- convenient record of your cycle length, period dates, ovulation dates, cycle phase lengths, and symptoms
* Offline data entry and review when Internet access is not available.
* Optional Alarm to remind you of your data entry, morning basal body temperature (BBT).
* Extensive educational resources: Educational videos, tutorials, quizzes and eBook.
* Optional Widget: Create your own graphical fertility tracker and display it on your home screen.
* Weight Chart & Tracker
*Gallery of ovulation charts- hundreds of thousands of fertility charts, see real BBT chart patterns
*Fertility chart sharing page (optional)
*BBT chart creation and coverline
*Automatic ovulation detection based on your own fertility signs.
*use Fertility Friend’s advanced (default) accurate ovulation detector or choose ovulation detection based on the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM)
*Fertility chart interpretation games
Premium Features available via in-App membership purchase:
* Advanced data analysis tools to monitor your cycles, basal body temperature (BBT) pattern and fertility data
* Vibrant community with enhanced privacy
* Pregnancy Tracker: once pregnant, use the pregnancy tracker to follow your pregnancy.
Fertility Friend dramatically improves your chances of conception.
Support, Bug Reports & Suggestions:
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: This calendar uses only approximate prediction and cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy or anything where more accuracy would be required. It is intended for educational use only. Use at your own risk. Please consult your health care provider for any health concern.
What's New in Version 6.41
This application is actively developed and maintained, we welcome your input:
Version 6:41: Cycle length and ovulation on App ticker, Trigger Analysis tool, temperature data entry option to clear or recall the last entry, bug fixes.
- App Ticker
- Default data
- Pregnancy Test and OPK data displayed on calendar
- Puzzle game
- Chart labels (More/Analysis/Thumbnails feature)
- Data Log navigation by date (More/Analysis)
-Pregnancy Test Gallery
-OPK Optimizer (More/Data Analysis), submit your chart to the chart gallery (More/Galleries), fertility report email attachments (More/Share)
-Recommended test date on calendar
Every female should have this app!!
Whether you are looking to prevent a pregnancy, trying to conceive, or just wanting to keep track and know more about your body and cycle...this is the perfect app!!! Since using this app I have learned so much about my own personal cycle and how my body works at different stages of the month. Currently, I am using this app TTC but I strongly feel that every female should know their bodies the way this app helps you to. The only serious con that I can think of at the moment is the fact that this app is VERY SENSITIVE to the time of day that you temp. If you are off, it will calculate results, but not always. But that isn't so much the app's fault as it is mine for not being as consistent as I should. Soooooo hard to get up on the weekends!! Lol Anyway, get the app and use it consistently and it's really the only app you'll need for tracking and such. Great job FF!!! 😁
VIP Annual Plan Needs More
The preconception technology & education modules are excellent and superior to many others apps that I have tried. I got pregnant the first month I used the application and my doctor was impressed with the detailed report of my Korney that I brought into his office. Due to having my AMH at .022, my IVF treatment failed miserably on my previous cycle.
While the preconception part of the app is stellar, I find I have fewer reassures for post conception which is a bit frustrating since I paid for the annual plan.
As a person that pays for a year, these things would be beneficial to me:
1. HCG-BETA tracker/calculator/grapher -so that I can track the viability of my fetus and if it is possible that I am having more than one child
2. Kicker tracker - tracking the health of my baby
3. Contractions tracker/timer-know how close I am to delivery so that I can implement the best plan
These are things I want better technology implemented because customized tracking does not sufficiently solve these desires, in my opinion.
A Awesome Fertility App
I have been using FF since January. I got the free trial and loved it. So, I decided to upgrade. This is a great app to track your cycle, for TTC, or for using FAM. I enjoy using both the free app and the paid portion. If you are just tracking your cycle the free version is perfect for that. If you are TTC or using FAM I think the paid version is great as you can keep track of more info. I love that I can use different methods (advanced, FAM) for tracking my ovulation. I have learned a lot about my cycle. I will continue to use this app weather I am TTC, using FAM, or just tracking my cycle.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 28, 2015
- Version: 6.41
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Tamtris Web Services Inc.
- © 2011 Tamtris Web Services Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 90 Days VIP Membership$16.99
- 30 Days VIP Membership$9.99
- 1 Year Renewal Membership$24.99
- 1 Year VIP Membership$44.99