By TimesToCome Mobile
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Have you ever noticed something odd on a plant and wondered what caused its leaves to curl?
Or why the leaf turned yellow while the veins stayed green?
So I took decades of gardening experience and did some digging into plant nutrition and compiled all that I learned into a handy pocket calculator for your iOS device.
- Calculate how many pounds or kilograms of nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus are in a bag of fertilizer
- Calculate how many square feet or square meters a bag of fertilizer will cover in your garden or on your lawn
- Easily calculate the rate to convert on hand fertilizer to a different strength
- Learn what the different plant nutrients do for your plants
- Learn what plant symptoms relate to which plant nutrient
- Keep a record of dates fertilized
- Backup your data by email
- Keep short notes on fertilizer dates
- The best lawn and garden tips I've learned in decades of gardening appear on the info page
- US and Metric units
- Universal app, runs natively on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad
- iCloud enabled, store your data local or in the iCloud
- Sync your data across the iCloud
What's New in Version 7.6
Updated for iOS8
Pretty much worthless not worth the $2.99
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 24, 2014
- Version: 7.6
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Linda Cobb
- © Linda Cobb
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.