Have you ever noticed something odd on a plant and wondered what caused its leaves to curl?
Or why the leaf turned yellow while the veins stayed green?
So I took decades of gardening experience and did some digging into plant nutrition and compiled all that I learned into a handy pocket calculator for your iOS device.
- Calculate how many pounds or kilograms of nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus are in a bag of fertilizer
- Calculate how many square feet or square meters a bag of fertilizer will cover in your garden or on your lawn
- Easily calculate the rate to convert on hand fertilizer to a different strength
- Learn what the different plant nutrients do for your plants
- Learn what plant symptoms relate to which plant nutrient
- Keep a record of dates fertilized
- Backup your data by email
- Keep short notes on fertilizer dates
- The best lawn and garden tips I've learned in decades of gardening appear on the info page
- US and Metric units
- Universal app, runs natively on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad
- iCloud enabled, store your data local or in the iCloud
- Sync your data across the iCloud
Updated for iOS8
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty much worthless not worth the $2.99
I wanted to simply track cycles of fertilizer and the description of this app seemed to state it has the ability to do this. It does not. It is very basic and not useful. Not worth $2.99. I have many fruit trees and plants in florida and have not found a useful app to track fertilizer application and other plant cycles.
Fertilizer calculator is neat...
The main feature is the calculator and why I bought this...everything else was left undeveloped.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.