San Sebastian Festival App, powered by Movistar+
Download the official app for the 66th edition, free, with content in three languages (Spanish, Basque and English) and follow the Festival as it happens!
The San Sebastian Festival celebrates its 66th edition from 21-29 September 2018. Nine days of cinema that every year turn the city into a meeting place for film lovers, industry professionals and the media.
Characteristics and contents of the App:
• All of the Festival news and events as they happen.
• Videos of what’s on by the day at the Festival: photo calls, press conferences, presentations, interviews, meetings, opening, closing and Donostia Award galas.
• Daily picture galleries of the latest events and of each film as it’s screened at the Festival.
• Promotional trailers and clips of the films.
• Complete programme with full information about the films, synopsis, biography, technical and artistic fact sheets, trailer, images, cinemas and screening times, organised by day, title, cinema or section.
• Real-time programme updates
• Map: cinemas and interesting spots
• General information and contact
• Follow and share the Festival on the social networks using the hashtag #66SSIFF
• Direct links to Facebook and Twitter.
• MovistarTV programme
• Full offline usability, which allows users to browse through the films details, schedule, news without having an internet connection. All the contents and schedule changes ara automatically updated when the app is connected to the internet again.
General improvements in the app stability and dynamic data loading.
- Festival Internacional de Cine de Donostia-San Sebastian SA
- 22.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Festival de San Sebastián. Patrocinado por Movistar+
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.