Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
By Centers For Disease Control and Prevention
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application provides the latest information related to the use of alcohol during pregnancy and fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASDs). From women planning a pregnancy to health care providers to families and educators, this application allows users to easily find and share the latest in the prevention, recognition, and treatment of FASDs. The application is one of an expanding collection of applications from CDC on a variety of specific topics, each optimized for your mobile device. Now you can have topical CDC content wherever you go. When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information. You can personalize your experience with features like highlighting, annotations, and bookmarks to suit your own needs. Share the content with others through social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
CHECK OUT THESE FEATURES:
* Alcohol consumption data by state
* Easy-to-read information on diagnosis and treatments for children with FASDs
* Individualized pages for different users – women, families, health care providers, educators, and partners
* Training and education resources
* Access to free materials on alcohol use and pregnancy and FASDs
* Information on what CDC is doing in this area
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Fixed an app crashing issue when upgrading from version 1 to version 2.
- Fixed an issue when sharing from Twitter.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 04, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.