By popular demand, the creators of the Feudfraud website bring you the Feudfraud app - It does as it says on the packaging! Feudfraud makes you the smartest player.
This great little helper in a world wide feud inspires your play, improves your vocabulary and mercilessly annihilates your opponents!
When you are lacking a little inspiration or when you're dealt really lousy tiles, Feudfraud helps you find the longest, the smartest and the most valuable words in UK English (SOWPODS), US English (TW06), Dutch and Swedish.
The app contains wordlists continuously updated by our users at feudfraud.com. This free app is fully functional!
How does it work?
Fill in the top search field the 7 (or less) tiles from your plate. Use the optional fields ‘in front’, ‘within’ and 'behind' to submit to tiles already on the board:
- Would you like to complete a tile (or even a word): fill in the ‘in front’ box
- You want a tile already on the board somewhere in your word, enter it in the ‘within’ box
- If you have a tile or a word on the board to that completes your word use the 'behind' box
A bit from yourself and a bit of cheat from Feudfraud: you’re the winner.
From earlier updates:
- Multitasking support
- The value of wildcards is no longer included in the point value of the words found
- The wildcard(s) and in front/within/behind are recognizable in the results
- Number of letters for each word found is shown
- Combination of in front/within/behind is now possible
- Improved word lists
- The language selection changes the dictionary and app itself and is saved
Bug fix where the interface sometimes won't show
Ratings and Reviews
Super app until ios11
Worked great until ios11. Now won’t start.
Better error handling needed
The app works pretty much as expected — neither better or worse than the web site. It needs better error handling though. When the website has problems, eg. "Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)", the app gets stuck and has to be killed. A timeout or similar error handling wouldn't hurt.
- Wander van der Kolk
- 4.8 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Ieniemienie Productions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.