THE CITY IS LIVELY! COME OUT AND PLAY.
Unlike other event discovery apps, Fever’s algorithm is intuitive. It picks out the events you want to see, based on the interests you’ve selected. Available in New York, London and Spain, but coming to more cities soon!
How does it work?
• Personalized feed of events based on your interests, interactions and social connections.
• Simple and fast booking: two-tap purchase or RSVP for tickets.
• Paperless. No more printing tickets. We'll send you everything you need to your phone.
• Guaranteed best price versus other event discovery apps.
The Fever team curates a handpicked list of events, distilled from hundreds of things happening in town. These include, but are not limited to:
• Food and drink (bars, wine and beer tasting, brunch spots, etc.)
• Nightlife (clubs, guest lists, access to private shows, etc.)
• Performance (music festivals, concerts, theaters, comedy shows, etc.)
• Film (cinema tickets, pop-up movie screenings, themed film nights)
• Art (museums, galleries, exhibitions, artists’ openings, etc.)
• Fashion (pop-up stores, runway shows, launch parties, etc.)
• Charity (galas, fundraising events, volunteer initiatives, etc.)
What are you waiting for? It’s time to REALLY discover your city.
www.feverup.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Social login is required. We think it makes for a better user experience.
Thank you for using Fever! We hope you're enjoying finding the best events in your city using our app.
In order to maintain our high standards, our programmers release regular updates that allow you to make the most of your app experience, as quickly and efficiently as possible. Don't worry though, we'll always ask you for your permission before updating.
What's new: bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Find the best in music, theater, restaurants and more
Great Customer Service
I have been using Fever for a year, and It definitely given me a lot of great ideas/deals for things to do in the city. Recently, I made a mistake on a purchase, and their customer service was incredible. They responded quickly, and were able to work with me and my case. I have had similar situations with other companies (cough: Groupon) that did not turn or so well. They were kind, flexible, and respectful the whole time. I’m impressed and satisfied.
Wow, thank you so much for the kind and amazing comment! Nothing makes us happier than happy users! Thank you for using Fever and remember we upload new plan every week so keep checking the app and don´t miss any of the fun :)
Just my opinion
Being born and raised in NYC an app like this is amazing for planning events and figuring out what to do with friends around the city. Since I’ve moved away I don’t use it since my city (Albany) is small and lame. I do re download when I’m heading back to the city. It would be helpful to save events in a list of some kind so you don’t have to constantly remember the name of it or when it was. It would be helpful to have a collaborative list so friends can plan in the app what they’re going to do. Just my opinion. Keep rocking on
Thank you very much for your feedback! Those are definitely great ideas that we will pass to the engineering team and take into account for future versions of the app. Keep following us on social media to know about our latest news! :)
- Fever Labs Inc
- 112.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Fever Labs, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.