Fever - Best things to do in your city
By Fever Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE CITY IS LIVELY! COME OUT AND PLAY.
Unlike other event discovery apps, Fever’s algorithm is intuitive. It picks out the events you want to see, based on the interests you’ve selected. Available in New York, London and Spain, but coming to more cities soon!
How does it work?
• Personalized feed of events based on your interests, interactions and social connections.
• Simple and fast booking: two-tap purchase or RSVP for tickets.
• Paperless. No more printing tickets. We'll send you everything you need to your phone.
• Guaranteed best price versus other event discovery apps.
The Fever team curates a handpicked list of events, distilled from hundreds of things happening in town. These include, but are not limited to:
• Food and drink (bars, wine and beer tasting, brunch spots, etc.)
• Nightlife (clubs, guest lists, access to private shows, etc.)
• Performance (music festivals, concerts, theaters, comedy shows, etc.)
• Film (cinema tickets, pop-up movie screenings, themed film nights)
• Art (museums, galleries, exhibitions, artists’ openings, etc.)
• Fashion (pop-up stores, runway shows, launch parties, etc.)
• Charity (galas, fundraising events, volunteer initiatives, etc.)
What are you waiting for? It’s time to REALLY discover your city.
www.feverup.com | email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Social login is required. We think it makes for a better user experience.
What's New in Version 6.0.6
Fix crash in Feed view
Fix minor bugs
My city is not even listed
Google/Facebook Login only? What year is this?
I don't have a Facebook or Google+ account and therefore can't use this app. There are multiple reasons why it's a bad idea to use FB or Google to log into third-party services ; multiple reasons for the consumer and the app developer. Haven't we all realized this by now??