As a busy parent, when your kid isn’t feeling well, you could use a little extra help. Fever Scout is a soft wearable thermometer that continuously measures temperature and wirelessly sends that information to your iPhone.
The Fever Scout app requires the Fever Scout patch to function.
Fever Scout App
The Fever Scout app provides a practical and intuitive platform for users to monitor temperature and actively care for their loved ones.
● Provides users with temperature monitoring view: trending temperature graph
● Logs medication and symptoms of user
● Displays current and historical temperature trends in hours, days, weeks, or months
● Monitors multiple users from a single account
● Sends a notification if temperature reaches a user’s defined temperature alert
● Exports temperature information via email or SMS
Fever Scout Patch
The Fever Scout patch is a soft, silicone patch designed to be both fun and comfortable for children. The patch is designed to be worn with the temperature sensor in the armpit and will display the user’s body temperature. Fever Scout can be worn multiple times by using the included medical grade adhesives and can be recharged with the accompanying charger.
The Fever Scout app is compatible with the iPhones that have Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy capability, and running on iOS.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
While I do like the idea behind Fever Scout and the app design, the device is just not accurate. I wore it for several days and compared my Fever Scout temp with what my temporal thermometer said and it ranged from 3 to 4 degrees off. Of course, about a 1-1.3 degree difference is expected, but the Fever Scout was way off and did not seem to be consistent. To improve the app I would suggest an option to show what the approximate temporal temp is in relation to the axillary temp because I think that is what most people are more familiar with when monitoring a fever.
I like the product, but the app needs improvement
The product is very helpful, especially for kids. The app is fine, but can be better. It let you set a high temperature alarm so you know when the kid is on fever. But I’m also worried about them cooling down too much. Can you add a low temperature alarm too? Overall, thank you for inviting this helpful gear.
App used to alert on remote monitoring. That inexplicably stopped working. Now it’s worthless. Nonexistent support
- VIVALNK, INC.
- 47.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 VivaLnk Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.