By Christopher Lim
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your music library, now viewed through a beautiful minimalist experience. See everything embraced by beautiful artist images and album art. Quickly access related albums or artists just by tapping the name in the player. Find out more about your artists with a short bio or checking out related artists.
Here's a list of stuff (because every app description needs lists of stuff)
- Beautiful 3D transition effects.
- Background changes to the artist that is currently selected, or if you're in the player, the currently playing artist.
- Browse through your music -- songs, albums, playlists, and artists -- with gestures.
- Skip to the section you want by tapping the section letter.
- Search every aspect of your music -- songs, albums, artists.
- Use gestures to skip tracks and adjust the volume in the player view.
- Quickly jump to the artist or album by tapping it in the player.
- See what's currently playing in the queue.
- Learn more about your artists by viewing a short bio. Links work! Jump to more artists or search for more in iTunes.
- Find more music by checking out similar artists.
- Yep, it even supports landscape modes.
A good portion of this app was built while riding the LA Metro buses. I built it for myself, but if you like it, let me know!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Updated with compatibility for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus screen sizes.
- Bug fixes
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 04, 2015
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Christopher Lim
- © 2015 Christopher Lim
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.