iTunes

Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app FGLair by FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download

FGLair

By FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED

This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.

Description

“FGLair” is an application software that enables you to operate the Fujitsu General’s air conditioner(s) with a mobile device from anywhere out of your home or when you are on traveling.

In order to use the application software, you are required to prepare the following items of the Fujitsu General’s air conditioner(s) which supports the wireless LAN network connection and the 24/7 broadband Internet access as well as a  wireless LAN router including WPS function.


<Main Features of FGLair>
 ・Control
- Operation ON / OFF
- Operation Mode
  - Setting Temp.
- Fan Speed
- Louver Position
- Economy operation
  
・Operation status

 ・Schedule
- Weekly Timer

2 sets of the weekly timer can be made available, which is convenient for summer and winter respectively.
Up to 56 individual setting o the time can be set on a weekly basis.

The schedule timer can be made available according to your lifestyle.

・Others
- Error Display & E-mail Notification
- Multiple air conditioners operation
Up to 24 air conditioners can be registered.
All air conditioners in your home can be operated
by a single mobile device.
It can also be operated on several owned residential properties.

FGLair supports iOS versions 8.0 and above.

What's New in Version 2.2.6

Bug Fix - Side Menu-

Screenshots

iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPad Screenshot 1
iPad Screenshot 2
iPad Screenshot 3

Customer Reviews

Does what I need it to do

I use this app to control my Fugitsu mini-split AC in my home. It allows me to monitor my home’s temp remotely and adjust the unit’s temp as needed. It’s nice to turn it on a little while before I arrive home on a hot day. The app offers all the features I need; heat/cool, fan speed, etc.
Keep in mind that not all Fugitsu AC’s have WiFi built in. This app only works with units that do. There are other options available for remote control of non WiFi units.

Complete disappointment.

When it works, which is about 20% of the time, it’s mediocre. The other 80% of the time it’s useless and just a wastes your time. So besides the fact that rarely is able to communicate with the mini-split ( the Android apps also has the same issue) the interface is awful. Related functions like fan control and direction are scattered across three different pages. The schedule you can set doesn’t allow you to control fan direction or speed, so your fan must always be either low, end high or auto. It like they intentionally made this thing the most useless that they could. I heard they contracted a new developer, let’s hope we see positive changes soon.

FGLair
View in iTunes
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
  • Free
  • Category: Productivity
  • Updated:
  • Version: 2.2.6
  • Size: 37.1 MB
  • Languages: English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
  • Seller:

Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Customer Ratings

This application hasn’t received enough ratings to display a summary.
All Versions: