By First Hawaiian Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access your accounts and manage your finances when and where it’s convenient for you with FHB Mobile. Available to all FHB Online® users, use your online banking username and password to register and enjoy a secure banking experience optimized for your iPhone®. Not an FHB Online® user? Visit fhb.com on your computer and enroll today!
• View account balances, including money management charts
• Deposit checks to your eligible checking or money market accountsƗ
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Find nearby branches and ATMs by zip code or address
- Your personal information is protected by advanced 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to help prevent against unauthorized access.
- We use the same SiteSecure(SM) technology to verify your identity as we do for FHB Online, providing an extra layer of security for your peace of mind.
- No personal information or account data is stored on your device in case it’s lost or stolen.
* Must be enrolled in FHB Online® and have internet access.
ƗDevice must have rear-facing camera with autofocus to use Mobile Deposit.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 3.4.12
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Increased time out for slow connections.
-iOS Smartphone - Captured Check Deposit image is skewed (iOS9)
Just use your phone's web browser
The FHB app is very basic at best. There is no apparent benefit to using this app over logging on from your mobile web browser. If all you need to do is check your balance and transfer funds between internal accounts then this app will work okay but compared to other mobile banking apps like Navy Federal Credit Union's app, this app falls way short, both is user interface and transaction options. I've been banking here for decades and hope FHB upgrades quick.
Waste of time
Regardless of the version, it has never successfully logged in for me... Just use the web.