By First Hawaiian Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access your accounts and manage your finances when and where it’s convenient for you with FHB Mobile. Available to all FHB Online® users, use your online banking username and password to register and enjoy a secure banking experience optimized for your iPhone®. Not an FHB Online® user? Visit fhb.com on your computer and enroll today!
• View account balances, including money management charts
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Find nearby branches and ATMs by zip code or address
• Deposit checks to your eligible checking or money market accounts (Device must have rear-facing camera with autofocus to use Mobile Deposit)
- Your personal information is protected by advanced 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to help prevent against unauthorized access.
- We use the same SiteSecure(SM) technology to verify your identity as we do for FHB Online, providing an extra layer of security for your peace of mind.
- No personal information or account data is stored on your device in case it’s lost or stolen.
* Must be enrolled in FHB Online® and have internet access.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
HARDER TO KEEP TRACK OF SPENDING!!!
I used to love this app because it was so easy to keep track of my spending on my credit card because this app used to display how much you spent, but with this recent update it appears to no longer do that. My credit card account now reads unavailable. I don't even know if I'm still going to be able to pay for my credit card bill through a transfer on this app anymore, which is really unfortunate for me because I just moved to California and I already ran into a problem with my bill taking too long in the mail a couple of times, and I just don't like that my payment could either take too long to get to it's destination or get lost in the mail. That's potentially another problem I get to deal with now because of this update. I think the new upgrade was actually a downgrade. I don't like it!
FHB Mobile Deposit
After reading some of the reviews on depositing a check, I hesitated but decided to try it and find out for myself. Well, the instructions were easy to follow, had no problem in taking a picture of the front/back of the check. The system said that I was successful in depositing the check but I couldn't confirm it for myself when I looked at the account the check was to be deposited into. Waited a day and found the transaction listed. The only thing I could wish for is to see it "in process" when checking the account deposited to.
Not good needs more work. Followed all the instructions deposit could not be confirmed since I was unable to click the Continue button; only choice was the cancel button. Called 24 hr number customer service rep tried to help. Asked me to call fhbonline during office hours. Called this morning Spoke to staff who could not resolve my problem after trying to do my mobile deposit again. Faster to drive to the branch to make the deposit rather than trying to use an app which is supposed to make it more convenient for customers vs becoming frustrated trying to use it. App needs to be improved and tested before making it available to customers!