By First Hawaiian Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access your accounts and manage your finances when and where it’s convenient for you with FHB Mobile. Available to all FHB Online® users, use your online banking username and password to register and enjoy a secure banking experience optimized for your iPhone®. Not an FHB Online® user? Visit fhb.com on your computer and enroll today!
• View account balances, including money management charts
• Deposit checks to your eligible checking or money market accountsƗ
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Find nearby branches and ATMs by zip code or address
- Your personal information is protected by advanced 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to help prevent against unauthorized access.
- We use the same SiteSecure(SM) technology to verify your identity as we do for FHB Online, providing an extra layer of security for your peace of mind.
- No personal information or account data is stored on your device in case it’s lost or stolen.
* Must be enrolled in FHB Online® and have internet access.
ƗDevice must have rear-facing camera with autofocus to use Mobile Deposit.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 3.4.12
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Increased time out for slow connections.
-iOS Smartphone - Captured Check Deposit image is skewed (iOS9)
I disagree with the negative reviews
This app does everything I need from my banking. I check balances, make transfer, and mobile deposits. I don't know what others need from their banking app, but this one has always been sufficient for me.
My only gripe is the color scheme. I don't think a financial app should use the color red. It has a negative vibe that always makes me feel like my account is in the red as well.
Just use your phone's web browser
The FHB app is very basic at best. There is no apparent benefit to using this app over logging on from your mobile web browser. If all you need to do is check your balance and transfer funds between internal accounts then this app will work okay but compared to other mobile banking apps like Navy Federal Credit Union's app, this app falls way short, both is user interface and transaction options. I've been banking here for decades and hope FHB upgrades quick.
Only 2 changes I suggest: 1) show "in process" while waiting mobile deposit to clear & 2) show amount due on loans/LOC's. Other than that I love it. Had it for less than a week and had two successful mobile deposits; saves me a trip to the bank.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 28, 2016
- Version: 3.4.12
- Size: 16.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: First Hawaiian Bank
- © 2015 First Hawaiian Bank
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.