By Mirco Vitr
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FHEM-Remote is an app that allows to query status information and to switch hardware devices that are controlled by a FHEM home automation server. The app only works in combination with a FHEM server with active FHEMWEB web interface module and the jsonlist plugin (FHEM default installation).
The app was developed especially for CUL_HM and HomeMatic components, but also (partially) supports other components like:
FBDECT (AVM Fritz), FS20, FHT, CUL_FHTTK, ZWave, EnOcean, MAX, HUE, EIB, IT (InternTechno), HMS, KS300, CUL_EM, WEBIO, WEBIO_12DIGITAL, CUL_TX, OWDevice (1-wire), CUL_WS, OWTHERM, ...
- Display the status and basic information of all hardware devices (according to the FHEM configuration, sorted by room)
- Simple direct operation of devices (same set of commands as the FHEM web interface)
- Setting dim values
- Setting the desired temperature of temperature devices (Homematic, MAX)
What's New in Version 1.7.6
Bugfixes and a few internal changes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 28, 2016
- Version: 1.7.6
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Mirco Vitr
- © 2013 pointaix, Inh. M. Vitr
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99