This app is specifically designed for firefighters for occupancy and hydrants inspections.
Requires connection to the FIREHOUSE Software system for data exchange.
FH Inspector is the latest innovation from FIREHOUSE Software, the industry's leader in Fire and EMS software solutions. FHinspector unleashes the power of today's most creative and dynamic technology, raising the bar on the industry's fire prevention and planning activity. FIREHOUSE Software has combined iPad's trademark interface and live GPS with your inspections, pre-incident plans, and permits, allowing your department to tackle more inspections, faster and easier than ever before.
• Live GPS displays businesses and inspection status where you are. FIREHOUSE Software's intuitive interface allows you to quickly find and select an occupancy to see preplan details, inspection/permit history, or even launch an inspection.
• Integrated Live Maps interface
• Color-coded icons show inspection status
• Filter and sort occupancy/inspections
• Intuitive access to occupancy details
• Effortless navigation and simple documentation to the pre-defined checklist are thoughtfully organized and designed to promote efficiency and quality in inspections.
• Follow Predefined checklist
• Check items linked to violation code
• Add inspector notes with each finding
• Upon completion, view the inspection summary. Here you'll review a complete list of all violations noted along with the violation code and code description as well as the inspector's notes.
• Review violations with responsible party
• Edit responsible party details
• Set Reinspection day
• Capture Signature
• Track inspection and maintenance details
• Report defects and repair costs
• Run flow tests and view calculate flow results
FIREHOUSE Software has formed a strategic partnership with Fire Recovery USA and has developed a host of innovative new solutions focused on helping you maintain the financial stability of your organization. FHinspector for
iPad is the newest of these revenue generating products. Not only does FHinspector
for iPad maximize efficiency and productivity in your organization, but its integrated billing solutions will become a key revenue source for your department.
Free App Features- You can enter and track new hydrants with the free App. In Hydrants tab, click on the locate me button (black arrow) to create a new hydrant at this location. You can enter and track hydrant information, manage inspections and flow tests.
To use FHInspector for inspections in your area, contact a FIREHOUSE Software representative at 1-800-921-5300, ext. 1 or at our website: http://www.firehousesoftware.com/contact
Patch release to fix sync issue after relicensing
Ratings and Reviews
Occupancy & Hydrant inspections
Our department has been using firehouse since 2001 and the inspections app as soon as it came online. It has made our lives a lot easier, no more filing cabinets full of old inspection reports. App is pretty simple to use once all is setup correctly.
One thing we would really like to see would be hydrant inspection checklists.
Very slow to sync with cloud. Would help if you could schedule next inspection for the following year after an inspection is completed. Can't set up new inspections in app. It would be beneficial to be able to take photos regardless of compliance status.
Wonderful application for mobile inspections
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.