Fibaro System iPad application
This is a state of the art, graphically sophisticated, user friendly interface, created to control all electrical devices at your home, automated by Fibaro System. Using Fibaro iPad app you can control your home from anywhere in the world with a fingertip.
Fibaro iPad App is created to work with Fibaro Home Center 2 Z-Wave controller. Feel the pleasure of sophisticated design and extreme user friendliness in everyday life.
- Power metering - monitor the actual and historical power consumption of individual devices, divided by rooms or at the entire home
- Quick access bat in top menu
- Fully customizable navigation panel
- Sophisticated alarm panel, allowing for arming each individual detector
- Lighting / Temperature / Humidity / Security systems control
- GPS tracking
- Push notifications
- Multi language.
Fibaro System converts any home or apartment into a smart one, increasing both comfort and security. It was designed from scratch by Fibar Group’s engineers to enable intelligent building management. The System is based on the Z-Wave wireless standard and is able to control the majority of electrical devices and appliances in the home. Thanks to Fibaro a smart home can be controlled from anywhere in the world via user-friendly interfaces for devices such as laptops, smartphones and tablets. The System operates autonomously, based on information received from sensors and via GPS. The Fibaro System is installed on existing electrical system without a need to modify the building structure.
Using the application to preview the camera image can consume a large amount of cellular data - use WiFi if available.
- Added support for FIBARO Roller Shutter 3
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Nice looking, but useless
This app starts by presenting the last view you saw when reopening it. The problem is that the view is not refreshed, so you can't trust it. And that can be pretty serious for electrical appliances. When you finally get it to connect, it's impossible to see if fibaro's own switches are on or off because they look to similar. Third party switches like Everspring seem to work, but they mostly don't, and this crappy app doesn't bother to tell you that the command failed or that the state is wrong.
The app is probably nice for showcasing, but it's completely useless for controlling your house.
It won't even install...
Without crashing my iPad. Completely useless...
- Fibar Group S.A.
- 404.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 FIBAR GROUP S.A.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.