Apple TV Screenshots
NOTE: 4th Generation Apple TV required to play this game.
It’s Fibbage XL- the lying, bluffing, fib-till-you-win multiplayer trivia party game from the makers of YOU DON’T KNOW JACK! Fool your friends with your lies, avoid theirs, and find the (outrageous) truth. And get this: your phone or tablet is your controller! It’s easy. Just type in your lies to questions like: “The mayor of Rabbit Hash, Kentucky is a _____.” Baby? Rabbit? Ham sandwich? It’s up to you! Fool your opponents into thinking your lie is true and you’ll rack up the points! But be careful, if you pick an opponent’s lie, they’ll be doing a Fibbage fancy dance. So grab your most trusting friends, family, and any other easily-fooled nitwits and get ready to laugh till you can’t lie no more. Think your B.S. don’t stink? You’re about to find out!
• Play with 2-8 players!
• Use your phone or tablet - or any device with Internet access - to join and play.
• Quick 7-question games (but you’ll just keep playing over and over – it’s what everybody does).
• Specialty questions like Celebrity Tweets and Road Trip! And of course The Final Fibbage.
Note: Fibbage XL is in English and is a local multiplayer game only.
* Bug fixes
* Prevent the screen saver during gameplay.
- Jackbox Games, Inc.
- 75.8 MB
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Jackbox Games, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.