Never have the right loyalty card on you at checkout after shopping in your favorite store?
With Fidall, save all your loyalty cards on your iPhone, and synchronize them with your Apple Watch!
• Create a backup for all of your cards by registering either on the Fidall app or website, both are perfectly synchronized. With this backup, you can have access to your loyalty cards when you change your mobile, and share them with your family or friends. However, you don't have to register to use the app.
• Fidall displays the bar code corresponding to your card number. If ever some scanners are too outdated, the checkout operator can still enter manually the number that always appear in the app.
• Thanks to its location based service feature, Fidall displays a map indicating where your favorite stores are, so that you never miss out on their special offers.
• From time to time, Fidall sends you special deals corresponding to your specific loyalty cards so they always suit your needs perfectly. Some of these special deals can be added in the Apple Wallet app, some others can be a refund offer: photograph your receipt and choose your method of repayment. Fidall takes care of the rest!
• Have a direct access to all your loyalty cards thanks to the search tool Spotlight.
• Finally, for iPhones 6s and 6s Plus, thanks to a light pressure on your app’s icon (3 D Touch technology), access directly to the bar code of your 3 favorite cards and to the Deals.
Fidall is the most comprehensive app available to save time at checkouts and never miss out on rewards or special deals on your loyalty cards!
Please feel free to send us your comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay informed on our latest news by following us on:
Ratings and Reviews
Too much ads
Too much ads and Bad ux
Wouldn't take my 1st card right off the bat!
First it didn't scan my 1st card correctly right off the bat! And I just scanned it using the app called "FidMe" (AWESOME APP, THAT WORKS RIGHT!)
That's why I usually always try more than one app at a time for this reason mainly. That I have a mean of comparison. Also does not list as many loyalty cards & also does not automatically input my name in each card. But "FidMe" does!
Not a bad app
It's nice to be able to present rewards cards at merchants who don't have an app or passbook app. Works well for me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.