fidata Music App is a controller application conforming to OpenHome / DLNA that smartly operates fidata Network Audio Server HFAS1 on your iPhone and iPad.
You can browse music libraries in the server, save some playlists, and operate players (renderers).
You can customize the layout, coloring, display size of artwork, etc. about fidata Music App by the user's preference.
It provides comfortable operation feeling and can operate network audio comfortably.
If you use an iPad, it corresponds to Landscape mode, and it can be operated with simultaneous display of server and player.
In combination with fidata Network Audio Server HFAS1, file operations of connected USB storage can also be performed, so even in environments without a PC, it is possible to organize and move/copy on your music libraries.
fidata Music App Supported Devices:
· fidata Network Audio Server - HFAS1 and HFAS1-X series
· OpenHome compliant and DLNA compliant network audio player used in combination with HFAS1 or HFAS1-X (*)
* There is no guarantee about operation
For more detailed information, you can check it on the fidata Web Site.
* Update the firmware to use new functions and some function improvements.
fidata (HFAS series) firmware Ver.1.60 or more
■ New functions
・Supported transfer operation to USB devices by the server pane's container menu.
- Copy files to a portable audio player (DAP) compatible with USB mass storage class.
- Change a folder path to be transferred. (Initial setting: \music)
・Supported iOS media server function
- Recognize music of iTunes library on iOS terminal as server (this terminal)
・Supported single repeat mode
- Except for fidata's USB-DAC renderer (OpenHome),
it is only available while this app is active.
・Supported to save the local playlist on the App to the fidata's playlists folder as an m3u file.
・Supported CD ripping UI
- Selectable interfaces for songs to rip.
- Music information can be edited before ripping.
- File format, retry and AccurateRip can be changealbe before ripping.
- Display of progress status and results
■ Function improvements
- Supports overwriting of existing local playlists.
- Added release year to search condition.
・Playback operation indication
- Direct DSD is displayed as “DSD” and DoP as “DSD (DoP)”.
- Changed to display AAC and ALAC separately.
- Changed to always display file operation icon.
- Improve file name display so that extension can be recognized even with too long file name.
- Supported to move a file to a folder on the pane.
- Added the interface of setting the folder name when creating a folder.
- Changed the initial display path when starting file operation UI
- Changed to caching server artwork information.
- Supported action that can be returned to the upper container by swipe.
- Changed the text color of the number of contents.
- Add new, now, next and later icon on some menus.
- Changed the image of fidata server icon.
- Display OpenHome or DMR icon depending on the renderer's mode.
- Changed action to add a selected tune and the other tunes of the album when using "new" mode.
- Changed to show MQA, AAC and ALAC separately.
- Display the execution result dialog when adding or deleting tunes from the playlist, and can undo the execution on the dialog.
- Moved fidata Music App setting, local playlists, and online help from the server selection list to the menu list on the upper right of this App.
- Added dimmer function to volume setting.
- Added a setting of prevent sleep on tune information screen.
- Added a setting to display icons and fonts larger.
- On landscape iPad, you can change the playback position of the song with the seek bar.
- Added link to main body setting page, file operation, CD ripping UI, update operation in server setting UI
- Supported notice display in fidata status UI when there is update of new firmware.
- Supported transition to CD ripping UI with long tap menu from CD container.
- I-O DATA DEVICE, INC
- 39.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © I-O DATA DEVICE, INC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.