By Fidelity Investments
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put 70 years of Fidelity’s financial experience in the palm of your hand with the Fidelity Investments app. Quickly review news about your investments and interests with your customized Feed. Then trade, manage your money, deposit checks, and pay bills in just a few taps. You’ll stay ahead of the game using our in-depth market research—including Zack’s Bull & Bear of the Day—combined with timely, customizable notifications.
Stay connected to every aspect of the financial world so you can learn, track, and trade anytime—anywhere.
Cutting Edge Design
• New look and feel with simplified navigation
Customized Feed Just for You
• Industry-first dynamic experience
• Timely portfolio, market, and research information
• Customized news and tailored content
Manage Your Money
• Manage your Orders, History, and Pending Transactions under Activity in Accounts
• Trade, Transfer, Deposit Checks, and Pay Bills under Trade + Transact
View More Information in Your Watch List
• View your watch list in grid view or as a heat map
• Field options include: 52- week range, P/E, EPS, earnings date, div date, div ex-date, div $, and div yield
Markets + Research
• Stay ahead of the game by gaining insights on: International Markets, Stocks Nearby and Zack’s Bull & Bear of the Day
News + Video
• Access Fidelity Viewpoints and view Live Bloomberg streaming videos
• Enhanced Voiceover experience and Dynamic Type
Alerts and Push Notifications
• Receive timely, customizable alerts via push notifications or the message center
Call a Rep
• Tap to connect with a Fidelity representative in an instant
Fidelity Mobile® for Apple Watch®
• See a markets glance view, push alerts, real-time access to domestic and international markets, market movers, and recent quotes
To learn more, go to fidelity.com/iphone.
Workplace savings account functionality is limited to viewing account information only. The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
Fidelity, Fidelity Investments, and the Pyramid design logo are registered service markets of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
We care what you think. With your help, we’re able to constantly improve our Fidelity Mobile® apps to address the concerns you bring to our attention. All the feedback you provide is valuable to us – we read and consider every comment we receive.
What's New in Version 3.10
Thank you for using the Fidelity Mobile® App. We’re committed to making ongoing updates to improve your experience, so visit often to see the latest features and enhancements.
• Send quotes and market data via the iMessage app
• Visit Orders by Fidelity Customers in Research to get Buy/Sell Ratios on customers’ most actively traded stocks and ETFs
• Visit Feed Preferences to further customize your Feed
• View more account balance details in your Feed
Great app - Still needs some work
I like the app but it needs work, I'm not sure if it is just the app though! I use fidelity for debit/checking as well as brokerage account and retirement accounts. Since using the accounts I think fidelity has a long way to go to become a bank. As others have mentioned bill pay and checking is way behind but that doesn't really have much to do with the app. I think if fidelity could bring their account services up to par then this app would be an excellent one stop shop. But then BofA, Chase and many others are way ahead of fidelity on this one so fidelity has a lot of catch up to do to play in that league! But for now watching the market trading and management of the retirement and brokerage accounts is adequate...
Looking for more upgrades and services and response reporting and updates to be enhanced.
I agree with the assessments below; the app has come a long way, but still needs work to truly be a "banking" application. If I were a developer, I would focus on the Bill Pay side. First, I would allow an option to see current pending and recent payments for all managed bills; not as transactional history, but a breakdown by each. I would also include a "cleared" option to show what payments have cleared. In addition to those for bill pay, I would also update the transactional activity to show front and back of checks cashed and deposited, as well as update the descriptions of pending transactions to include the retailer, date, time, and amount. This can help users identify fraud more easily and quickly, as well help those of us who monitor our accounts on a daily basis.
Credit card transactions
Great app. An improvement would be to allow viewing credit card transactions. This feature is available on the website. Why not on the app as well?
Update: ok the app was updated and I was able to view credit card transactions. But then there was an an update to the update. Now I can view credit card information for only one of my two credit cards. The more important credit card gets "authentication error" when I attempt to view it. I called Fidelity and they told me it is a known software problem. Once they fix it , I'll be happy.
June 26, 2017: bug has been fixed. I can now view my credit card transactions. Thank you Fidelity. App gets my five stars.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 12, 2017
- Version: 3.10
- Size: 163 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Fidelity Investments
- Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC. ©2017 FMR LLC. All rights reserved 762430.15.0
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.