By Fidelity Investments
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put 70 years of Fidelity’s financial experience in the palm of your hand with the Fidelity Investments app. Quickly review news about your investments and interests with your customized Feed. Then trade, manage your money, deposit checks, and pay bills in just a few taps. You’ll stay ahead of the game using our in-depth market research—including Zack’s Bull & Bear of the Day and Openfolio Social Benchmarks—combined with timely, customizable notifications.
Stay connected to every aspect of the financial world so you can learn, track, and trade anytime—anywhere.
Cutting Edge Design
• New look and feel with simplified navigation
Customized Feed Just for You
• Industry-first dynamic experience
• Timely portfolio, market, and research information
• Customized news and tailored content
Manage Your Money
• Manage your Orders, History, and Pending Transactions under Activity in Accounts
• Trade, Transfer, Deposit Checks, and Pay Bills under Trade + Transact
View More Information in Your Watch List
• View your watch list in grid view or as a heat map
• Field options include: 52- week range, P/E, EPS, earnings date, div date, div ex-date, div $, and div yield
Markets + Research
• Stay ahead of the game by gaining insights on: International Markets, Stocks Nearby, Zack’s Bull & Bear of the Day, and Performance of Openfolio Social Benchmarks
News + Video
• Access Fidelity Viewpoints and view Live Bloomberg streaming videos
• Enhanced Voiceover experience and Dynamic Type
Alerts and Push Notifications
• Receive timely, customizable alerts via push notifications or the message center
Call a Rep
• Tap to connect with a Fidelity representative in an instant
Fidelity Mobile® for Apple Watch®
• See a markets glance view, push alerts, real-time access to domestic and international markets, market movers, and recent quotes
To learn more, go to fidelity.com/iphone.
*Workplace savings account functionality is limited to viewing account information only.
The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
Fidelity, Fidelity Investments, and the Pyramid design logo are registered service markets of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
We care what you think. With your help, we’re able to constantly improve our Fidelity Mobile® apps to address the concerns you bring to our attention. All the feedback you provide is valuable to us – we read and consider every comment we receive.
What's New in Version 3.0
We’ve made our biggest update yet!
• New and improved design and navigation
• Introducing the Feed, with information tailored to your investments and interests (with regular updates on the way)
• Updated Accounts section with summary information and a consolidated activity tab
• Reimagined Watch Lists and research experience
• Additional News + Video sources, including Fidelity Viewpoints
• Accessibility enhancements and more!
Two Features Please
The new application is very nice, but it still doesn’t have the two most important features I’ve been asking for recently in these reviews. Please consider these for the next update:
First request: Please allow two account login profiles to log in to the app via Touch ID. Currently only one person may log in under their login profile, but when a second person later tries to log in under their separate login profile, it isn’t initialized for Touch ID, so they must re-type their password and re-setup Touch ID. Then with the first person returns, same problem, they have to reinitialize Touch ID again, which defeats the purpose of the quickness of Touch ID and delays placing trades at critical moments. Need to be able to toggle back and forth between two Touch IDs without having to keep re-entering passwords every time please.
Second request: Please display the “limited margin” balances for IRAs in the app.l as is done on the full webpage. This is a critical piece of information that is missing for mobile users. Currently the app only displays cash balances, not the full detailed balances that include the “limited margin” balances such as limited margin credit, intraday, and overnight. This would be more in the keeping of the spirit of the new app to have the balances displayed the same way they are on the full webpage.
Decent app- technology still far behind competitors
This app looks good. The problem is it follows the old Wall Street saying "put some lipstick on the pig". First there is too much real estate used for the iPhone 6. There is no font or column adjustment. I currently have 7 positions and can't see them on s single screen. In the old app I could. They also continue to ignore the basic fundamental requirements of a mobile trading app, such as real-time updates on all positions and trades. If you add to a position, the current day pricing information goes away!! Unbelievable, unheard of in today's trading apps. Also no "Close Position" option on a sale. You must type in the basic information before hitting send, unbelievable! On a new buy, the trade screen doesn't display "funds available to trade", you need to know or remember to look it up before going to the trade screen! Once you set up a limit order and the bid/ask price changes, it doesn't update the limit price, you have to re-type it! By far the most frustrating issue remains the antiquated technology platform, specifically the lack of true realtime position updates. For a firm like Fidelity, with their impeccable reputation, there technology is a real black eye.
Modern look and feel but still lacks critical elements
So I just tried the new interface of the new and improved app and here is my scoop on it.
The good-the interface looks, feels nice and modern, definitely a departure from the old app. Most of the functions are the same.
The bad-I use fidelity for my brokerage accts, my cash management Acct and my fidelity credit card. I have a few Huge complaints that need to be addressed ASAP
1) bill pay-very primitive and takes way too long to post to the account. There is a portion of the day on the day after the payment is initiated (on standard 1-2 day bill pays)where the payment simply vanishes
From record. It's not in pending nor is it in posted. I have panicked once and made the payment again during this period, only to realize my original payment posted the next day. I like the chase model the best for Bill pays, the second you initiate the bill pay, the second it should come out of your available balance. Period.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 27, 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 86.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Fidelity Investments
- Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC. ©2016 FMR LLC. All rights reserved 762430.1.0
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.