By Fidelity Investments
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put 70 years of Fidelity’s financial experience in the palm of your hand with the Fidelity Investments app. Quickly review news about your investments and interests with your customized Feed. Then trade, manage your money, deposit checks, and pay bills in just a few taps. You’ll stay ahead of the game using our in-depth market research—including Zack’s Bull & Bear of the Day—combined with timely, customizable notifications.
Stay connected to every aspect of the financial world so you can learn, track, and trade anytime—anywhere.
Cutting Edge Design
• New look and feel with simplified navigation
Customized Feed Just for You
• Industry-first dynamic experience
• Timely portfolio, market, and research information
• Customized news and tailored content
Manage Your Money
• Manage your Orders, History, and Pending Transactions under Activity in Accounts
• Trade, Transfer, Deposit Checks, and Pay Bills under Trade + Transact
View More Information in Your Watch List
• View your watch list in grid view or as a heat map
• Field options include: 52- week range, P/E, EPS, earnings date, div date, div ex-date, div $, and div yield
Markets + Research
• Stay ahead of the game by gaining insights on: International Markets, Stocks Nearby and Zack’s Bull & Bear of the Day
News + Video
• Access Fidelity Viewpoints and view Live Bloomberg streaming videos
• Enhanced Voiceover experience and Dynamic Type
Alerts and Push Notifications
• Receive timely, customizable alerts via push notifications or the message center
Call a Rep
• Tap to connect with a Fidelity representative in an instant
Fidelity Mobile® for Apple Watch®
• See a markets glance view, push alerts, real-time access to domestic and international markets, market movers, and recent quotes
To learn more, go to fidelity.com/iphone.
Workplace savings account functionality is limited to viewing account information only. The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
Fidelity, Fidelity Investments, and the Pyramid design logo are registered service markets of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
We care what you think. With your help, we’re able to constantly improve our Fidelity Mobile® apps to address the concerns you bring to our attention. All the feedback you provide is valuable to us – we read and consider every comment we receive.
What's New in Version 3.7.1
• Manage your Fidelity® Visa Signature® credit card account
Nice look, update removed important features
I like the modern look, but the last version before this big update was just fine. I ABSOLUTELY do not want or need to see a custom feed, and the fact that it's the first thing I see every time I open this app is unpleasant. There's no option to change what I see first. When I open the app, it's to check on my money in my accounts. So if I went to do that (sometimes several times a day) and I have to tap tap tap several times to get off the feed, to log in, then navigate to my accounts, it's an extreme nuisance! Like all my other banking apps, TouchID should pop up immediately when I open the app (or an option for this, at the very least), and I should immediately be able to just see my balances. I hope this gets addressed in a update in the very near future. The mobile app is a big part of the experience with a financial institution, and this could be improved.
ALSO, in this update, for some reason they took away Bill Pay features. Previously I could set up ALL my bills at one time... now it's one at a time, which is a MAJOR pain. I don't know why they would remove something and replace it with something that's harder to use. Now I have to log into the real website on a computer to pay my bills, which makes things a lot less convenient. Isn't that the point of having a mobile app, to make your life MORE convenient?
Why have a fingerprint option that never works? I can sign in, enable fingerprint. It works for about a week and then locks me out. How is a password safer than a fingerprint. All of my other finance apps work amazing with fingerprint and have an easy reset password option. With fidelity I have to hunt down a desktop, try to login, wait for it to fail, answer a ton of questions, try to find an email from them in my work email that doesn't exist, eventually call and explain, then another email to my personal email, ends up in my spam box, wait for it to load, then FINALLY then I can get the link to reset. Fingers crossed at this point that I get the password "requirements" correct. Reminder.....I had a fingerprint set up on the app. Tell me again how my 12 digit password is more secure??
A Boomers Delight
This app is as slick as the ice on my driveway this morning. Easy to open (finger touch) and easy to navigate. I recently was on vacation and needed to move money all over the place quickly so I could buy concert tickets. I might have also been a bit inebriated - but no worries. David Gilmour was great.
And yes, you can also do just about everything investment related with ease too. Buy, sell, research and manage your investments like a pro. Did I mention you can deposit checks to your account in about 29 seconds? Even with fat fingers. All smiles here.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 25, 2017
- Version: 3.7.1
- Size: 172 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Fidelity Investments
- Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC. ©2016 FMR LLC. All rights reserved 762430.11.0
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.