Trips to the bank are now optional when you have the Fidelity / OK Fidelity Bank mobile app for iPhone! Available to all Fidelity / Oklahoma Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking customers, the Fidelity / OK Fidelity Bank mobile app allows you to safely withdraw cash from the ATM, deposit checks, view balances, pay bills, make transfers, and find locations. Need to find a branch or ATM closest to you? With Find Near Me, the Fidelity / OK Fidelity Bank mobile app will discover your location and provide you with addresses and phone numbers on the fly.
Available features include:
- Use your iPhone instead of a card to access cash from your checking account at Fidelity ATMs.
- Deposit paper checks directly into your account using your iPhone’s camera.
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Pay new bills, edit bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills from your iPhone.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs using the iPhone's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
Touch ID & Passcode
- Quick access to your account through the verification of a fingerprint or a secure, custom passcode.
We are continually working to deliver an exceptional user experience within the app. This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. We will be sure to highlight any new features within the app as they become available.
Ratings and Reviews
Could’ve been convenient
Pretty sure this app isn’t compatible with IPhone X or XS because there is no print scanner on this phone. Every time I open it it doesn’t even load and tells me to ask “someone” (who?) about it. So I guess I just have to use the mobile web page until this is figured out. I liked the check scanning but like everything else about this banking experience, there is something left to be desired.
App will not let me log in on a brand new ipad pro even after user id, password, and “extra layer” security questions have all been entered. It says some stupid crap about my entering my phone number and when I enter it the piece of garbage app goes straight back to the log in screen. Additionally, the app screen is a little box instead of filling the screen. This app is like the third world country of banking apps. FIX IT QUICK OR I’M GOING TO INTRUST!!!!
I mean it’s okay...
I expect a mobile banking app to allow you to do most anything you could do at the bank itself. I feel very restricted using this app. The programmers should take notes from the Bank of America mobile banking app.
Things you can’t do from the app that I would like to see (off the top of my head, will add more later as I think of them):
-View your routing/account number (it only shows you the last 4 digits of your account).
-Add recipients for transfers (you can only transfer to recipients already added to the account).
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.